Hey all
Long time, no see.... yeah, I got no idea how long it's been since I was on here last. A couple of years at least, and probably only sporadically for a while before that.... various reasons that I won't go into here & now.

Anyways, thought I'd poke my head in & say g'day after catching up with bazman on the mental illness awareness ride a few weeks back. Not sure how often I'll stick my nose in, but I'll try to make more of an effort. Should be a bit easier with the old girl back on the road now.

So, when's Tathra? I'm bloody well coming this year! No missus to pull the handbrake on now, so it's party-time!
You got rego on the red/black beast finally??!!!!!
G'day Wazza,
....good to see ya back here mate!
a few of the boys are meeting up at Robbo pie shop this Saturday morning around 10:30am, if u can make it? see separate thread "spring ride nsw".
...would be gr8 to see ur busa down at Tathra this year too!!!

No black Pan, all red... and actually the rego just ran out again on Monday, but I've got the pink slip, just gotta get the green slip & pay the RTA. If I can get rego sorted, and don't have a big night Friday, I might just cruise up to Robertson to say g'day. I'll have to ring the Seabreeze & book in... and buy a new tent.