Mocha/Latte night in WA
Righto, Who's up for an End of Financial Year catch up?

When: Sat 30th June.
Where: Alfreds Kitchen (Cnr James & Meadow st Guildford)
Time: 7.30pm

What to do: Have a chat and maybe a feed and then take some roads down to Freo (Captain Munchies) for something to do.

Post up if you're coming.
Check thread for updates or cancellations.
Clap Well Done Roo Boy I'm working that weekend on nights so that means I can't go...

Cheers FrownFrown

(19-06-2012, 07:25pm)Roo Boy Wrote: Righto, Who's up for an End of Financial Year catch up?

When: Sat 30th June.
Where: Alfreds Kitchen (Cnr James & Meadow st Guildford)
Time: 7.30pm

What to do: Have a chat and maybe a feed and then take some roads down to Freo (Captain Munchies) for something to do.

Post up if you're coming.
Check thread for updates or cancellations.

I'm free atm, keen!

Axe
OH WELL!
Not much interest in this so I'll say it's cancelled.
Shame, weather is to be fine although a little chilly.

How about a catch up this Wednesday, 15th August. How about at Alfred's Kitchen at Guildford, apparently the best steak sandwiches in Australia.
Yes
Hey Brian long time no see but have to say sorry mate I'm nights so can't do Wed

When are you back in town??
Hi Rev. I'm not back at work until the 24th of this month. Let me know if you're kenn for a ride anytime.
Yes
(12-08-2012, 09:22am)Stuntrider666 Wrote: Hi Rev. I'm not back at work until the 24th of this month. Let me know if you're kenn for a ride anytime.

Brian hows 20th - 21st sound depending on weather of coarse I'm flat out all weekend with Friends over Friday Night, Old Mans B/Day Sat & then my brother inlaw is getting his daughter christened on Sunday, I had a dig at the cook and mentioned when is there time for us next weekend. The Tuesday might be the better for me but let me know and I'll go from there.

Anyway don't know how the rain is down your way today but it hasn't stopped raining since I got up certainly not a good day for a ride, well I should say it's pissing down at the moment and has got very dark really looks to have settled in.

I actually don't feel to bad this morning we'll see how I'm feeling this arvo

Cheers Rev004
(12-08-2012, 12:37pm)Rev004 Wrote:
(12-08-2012, 09:22am)Stuntrider666 Wrote: Hi Rev. I'm not back at work until the 24th of this month. Let me know if you're kenn for a ride anytime.

Brian hows 20th - 21st sound depending on weather of coarse I'm flat out all weekend with Friends over Friday Night, Old Mans B/Day Sat & then my brother inlaw is getting his daughter christened on Sunday, I had a dig at the cook and mentioned when is there time for us next weekend. The Tuesday might be the better for me but let me know and I'll go from there.

Anyway don't know how the rain is down your way today but it hasn't stopped raining since I got up certainly not a good day for a ride, well I should say it's pissing down at the moment and has got very dark really looks to have settled in.

I actually don't feel to bad this morning we'll see how I'm feeling this arvo

Cheers Rev004

Tuesday's good for me mate. I live in Ellenbrook now.
Yes
(17-08-2012, 07:03pm)Stuntrider666 Wrote: Tuesday's good for me mate. I live in Ellenbrook now.

Frown It looks like I'm going to be at work shutting down for a couple of days so won't mess you around will have to organise a ride next time your back so drop me a PM or post up when you get back

(18-08-2012, 09:46am)Rev004 Wrote:
(17-08-2012, 07:03pm)Stuntrider666 Wrote: Tuesday's good for me mate. I live in Ellenbrook now.

Frown It looks like I'm going to be at work shutting down for a couple of days so won't mess you around will have to organise a ride next time your back so drop me a PM or post up when you get back
No worries mate
Yes
OK,
With Christmas fast approaching does anyone want to get together at the Left Bank?
Say Weds 12th Dec from 6pm.

Post up if you are coming and I'll also arrange parking at the entrance for us.

To be honest, besides the Trackday, we haven't got together since the Busa Run in November 2011.

Cheers .

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry Rooboy Unable to attend. Merry Christmas to all. I missed Run south 2012 Looking forward to next ride.
in x2

but will be going in the cage.
Thanks Axe.
I saw you post up on the other thread but thought this one would reach far more people.
At the moment it's just you and me bro, Tony and maybe Huls.