Wow... Just.. wow! :)
Wow.. is about all I can say - after selling my Gen 1 a while back.... riding a Gen 2 is just... WOW! LOL! Clap

Picked up a 2009 Gen 2 on Saturday. Love it.

Just need some new tires and grips and then rego - hoping to have it to ride this weekend as its looking nice enough.

Its a nice Charcoal colour with blue speckles through it.
If anyone has a hump with that colour and don't want it..... LOL I need one.
Other wise its looking for pipes and other fun bits as well.

So glad to be back!
[Image: nocensorship.gif]
[quote='RaZ' pid='267887' dateline='1342407740']
Wow.. is about all I can say - after selling my Gen 1 a while back.... riding a Gen 2 is just... WOW! LOL! Clap

Picked up a 2009 Gen 2 on Saturday. Love it.

Just need some new tires and grips and then rego - hoping to have it to ride this weekend as its looking nice enough.

Its a nice Charcoal colour with blue speckles through it.
If anyone has a hump with that colour and don't want it..... LOL I need one.
Other wise its looking for pipes and other fun bits as well.

So glad to be back!
[/quot
Tell me about the wow!
I'm so fixed on getting my 99 on the road, I never thought about anything being better! What jumps out and makes it a 'wow' ?
Rob

Brakes would be a "Wow!" even if nothing else was.
(16-07-2012, 07:46pm)CaptainRob Wrote: Tell me about the wow!
I'm so fixed on getting my 99 on the road, I never thought about anything being better! What jumps out and makes it a 'wow' ?
Rob

Well for me I guess its not on a bus for a while, but the gen 2 so far just feels very smooth. The powers about what I remember, just need to get use to it.
The brakes were not what I was expecting, thought there would be alot more there with the radials.

Guess the wow'factor is just over all being on a busa again and having that delivery of power on tap and how easy it is to control. I tried the "B" mode today, I can see the point of it but laughed and called it pussy mode lol :-)
[Image: nocensorship.gif]
That's what I enjoy about having a couple of different bikes to ride. They are all fun in their own way, but then get back on the 'busa after getting used to something else and "WOW" huge grin factor. Pi_thumbsup

When you get a group of Harley and cruiser riders talking, It's just a different language and not worth trying to compare. They just don't get it - and neither do I. Idiot2

Glad you're enjoying the toy. Biker
[Image: dbusasml.jpg]
I don't want a pickle . . .
After a big fat FJR the whole thing's a wow for me!
Wish I'd realized earlier how much fun you guys have been having!
I'm guessing now that you really need to own more than one Busa - a 99 copper/silver to make you feel good, and a newer one to make you feel even better?
(but I'm still hanging on to my FJR as well!)
Ward P you sum it up... took my wife's CB400 for a ride into town the other day, needed to top up the battery and give it a run.

Had a ball, redlined it through the traffic... held my wrist as far as it could go on the throttle, having a ball_ then looked down, 60 km/hr. hmm...

Got back on the Busa and the grin started as soon as I opened the throttle. Great to be back after just a half hour away!!!

TonyAAA
One twist of the wrist at a time...
i enjoy riding my old 650 katana and the 1982 honda 750 cruiser there a lot of fun but when it comes to real riding its got to be a busa (long fast ks) cant beat the busa thats my 2cents worth cheers