Canberrans Sips Again
Dunno, it is in another thread. I told him to look out for the busas and park with us. I can only assume he was in the car, otherwise he would have seen the bikes.
(05-04-2012, 09:58pm)Heidi1 Wrote: Dunno, it is in another thread. I told him to look out for the busas and park with us. I can only assume he was in the car, otherwise he would have seen the bikes.

Wanna try again this Thursday night mate?

I'm game and maybe chummy will bring his bike this time?

I'm off duty, whatcha doing Les, I'll even bump in $3.00 towards your meal~! CoolsmileyCoolsmileyCoolsmiley

Yes I would love to! Sorry I missed last week, had the baby sis driving up from Wollongong. Keen on a schnitzel..... Just have to check the work schedule...... I have a late night at work either this Thursday or the next now I think about it.
Yeah, it's a day off for me and I'm not back at work until 7pm Friday night so I'll be there.
Regards,

Busdriver (aka Les)
Works for me to... See you there.
And ME! I'm working next Thursday.
(10-04-2012, 02:17pm)Heidi1 Wrote: And ME! I'm working next Thursday.

All we need now is Dirty Harry and we'll have a nearly full house!

Usual location and time?
(12-04-2012, 04:52pm)Masterbusa Wrote: Usual location and time?

Usual location and time mate.

6.30 Zeffer's in Dickson.

Dirty Harry - you out there bloke? Please come and show us your bike.

Max

Short notice call to action - Anyone interested in Zeffer's tonight? 17/5/12

6.30pm.

Cold, windy, dark - just the right ingredients! lol
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
Night shifts
Regards,

Busdriver (aka Les)
(17-05-2012, 05:01pm)Busdriver Wrote: Night shifts

Nights tomorrow night for me, it is our bread and butter old man.

No takers for tonight, so a quiet night at home with Mrs Max by the looks of it.

Hi all,

As cold, wet and shitty as the nights are, I was thinking that it's probably time we assembled for a meal and drink while talking bikes, babes and bullshit, fror the girls, you talk bikes, boys and bullshit!RollRollRoll

This Thursday night 7th June, 6.30pm, Zeffer's in Dickson.

Anyone interested???

Max
just letting you guys know maree and i will be in canberra friday and sataday so if you guys wanted to meet some where for lunch or dinner we would be happy to meet up :)

cheers
(04-06-2012, 12:49pm)Madmax Wrote: Hi all,

As cold, wet and shitty as the nights are, I was thinking that it's probably time we assembled for a meal and drink while talking bikes, babes and bullshit, fror the girls, you talk bikes, boys and bullshit!RollRollRoll

This Thursday night 7th June, 6.30pm, Zeffer's in Dickson.

Anyone interested???

Max

1hot and I could be interested. We are going to Canberra to pick up a T-Van camper for the long weekend, so I'll give you a call on Thursday Max.

Kathy
Rear half of 2000 Red/Grey Busa Smitten
Rear half of 2010 Red BMW K1300 GT Smitten