I need of a job
lightbulb 
Hey all, was wondering if anyone knew of any jobs goin in melbourne, preferably south east area...i quit my job only to find its alot harder than it used to be to get a job, it seems u have to know someone to get into anything!!
Might help if you give us an idea of what sort of work you are chasing.
Anything that needs no experience :)
(07-05-2012, 12:58pm)De5nake Wrote: Anything that needs no experience :)

Lots of truck jobs allways advertised in Melbourne all sizes Pi_thumbsup
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
Desnake, warehouses are always looking for staff. Not great work but if any job will do, id start there.
"and when I gun the engine I want people to think that the world is coming to an end"
Scary
(08-05-2012, 07:44am)Buhjones Wrote: Desnake, warehouses are always looking for staff. Not great work but if any job will do, id start there.

Thank god I read that twice. I didn't think Jake would be whorehouse material. Lol3
Lol!!

Getting a job is easy. Join the ADF. No skills needed, good pay, free medical/dental etc, good travelling opportunities the list goes on. Defence sponsors advanced rider training for adf members too and are very family orientated. How much better could it be? I joined 6 years ago and never looked back.

Cam :)
only a rider knows why a dog sticks his head out the car window...
I do not need a job.
But don't you think this kinda narrows down your chances;
"jobs goin in melbourne, preferably south east area"

Don't you think you'd be betta off writing something like:
"Will go anywhere and can and will do anything if the moneys right"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=490DxLQ4IRg

Yes
Keep trying, I think you gotta be there at the right time, maybe even get your forlift licence and try around Dandenong area. Iknow where your at, coz I just changed my job after 12 years at Toyota.
The voices in my head may not be real, but they come up with some dam good ideas!Scary
Got one guys, car salesman lol...need a cheap car let me know!!
Congrats Jake Clap Pi_thumbsup

Coolsmiley

(08-05-2012, 10:56am)Camikaze Wrote: Lol!!

Getting a job is easy. Join the ADF. No skills needed, good pay, free medical/dental etc, good travelling opportunities the list goes on. Defence sponsors advanced rider training for adf members too and are very family orientated. How much better could it be? I joined 6 years ago and never looked back.

Cam :)

Camikaze Im assuming that you have never been deployed as you paint a pretty picture about the ADF and realistically it all boils down to one thing:if some assohle politician sitting in his Natuzzi leather chair in Canberra decides to send you to the middle east on some wild goose chase labelled as a "humanitarian intervention" the easy job you mentioned will turn into a nightmare for you,family & friends........Those "good travelling opportunities" will be a very quick distant memory once you land in Kandahar/Basra,avoiding old Russian mines,gift wrapped C4 parcels and home made mortars is not something I would recommend to anyone.If on the other hand you are all dressed up and no where to go and guaranteed that you will not be shipped out than go for it......but I dought it.
Been twice mate. The job aint easy, just easy to get.

Wife is currently over until October.

I still think its the best thing I've ever done. But saying that, I joined for the experience. You are right though, there's a sh!t sandwich around every corner.

I do paint a pretty picture about defence because I love the job.

Cam
only a rider knows why a dog sticks his head out the car window...
(15-05-2012, 08:57am)Camikaze Wrote: Been twice mate. The job aint easy, just easy to get.

Wife is currently over until October.

I still think its the best thing I've ever done. But saying that, I joined for the experience. You are right though, there's a sh!t sandwich around every corner.

I do paint a pretty picture about defence because I love the job.

Cam

I salute you and your wife and respect your honesty as to why you promote and glorify your job.I went there/other countries for the money as the illusion or picture the pollies painted grew old and stale on me to the point that privateering was the only option.It gets to you when you see your mates dropping for a barrel of fcukin oil or some dumb ass excuse of having WMD's.....but until than,you stay sharp and perceptive,always have an exit strategy,even if its only in your head it will come handy one day,the/any sandpit is not a forgiving place.Pi_thumbsup
Congrats Jake Pi_thumbsup

That didn't take you long. Car salesman or not....your employed!