My bikes been recovered!!!! Yippee!! Sort of...
Hello fellow busa owners. My bike was recovered from the Castlemaine police station this evening to my delight. It's a bit worse for wear but. Rear tyre is burnt out. They painted it silver with a f*&^ing brush?!? And it's scratched all over. A junkie was delivering it too a bikie club in bendigo. It was in the back of a stolen ute. And on the back of that was a stolen boat.now comes the pain staking task of getting it back to the way it was. I can't put a pic up yet of the bike cos I still have no laptop due to home insurance taking there time with that claim!! God it looks awful:( thanks guys for spreading the word. And I'll be out there soon enough tearin it up!!
I can't stir the gravy anymore but I can lick the spoon.
Excellent news! Biker[/u]
People are like turtles....... you don't move forward unless you stick your neck out!! Boobies4
That's great news.....congrats Jeff!!! Clap
I hope this scummy junkie gets LOTS of hunky man-love in the big house for a long time to come!!! Knuppel2 Pi_thumbsdown Knuppel2

Coolsmiley

Bazman u near your home computer,jeff sent a pic of it to me,i send it to u-can u post it up here,im not sure how to post pics on the forum straight from islow iphone
Glad you got your bike back. F@%king assholes, drug dealing f@#ks, it's a pity you can't shoot people.
BUSA there is no Substitute
(01-05-2012, 09:15pm)RYDRZ Wrote: Bazman u near your home computer,jeff sent a pic of it to me,i send it to u-can u post it up here,im not sure how to post pics on the forum straight from islow iphone

...if that's ok with you, Jeff....i'll try to upload it in the morning? Undecided
From this

To this Knuppel2

[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
I'm so glad to hear you got it back. Far to often they are never to be seen again. With a brush....classic! Lol
I know he ruined your fairings...but I have to say, I'm amazed that's all that happened to it!
(02-05-2012, 06:47am)BEAU Wrote: I'm so glad to hear you got it back. Far to often they are never to be seen again. With a brush....classic! Lol

Brush lucky it was not a spray can or the Police would be after someone we no Very Happy
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
I just had a look on youtube-
That busa had a cracked cylinder head
After doing burnouts-
My shotgun is ready to be deployed for
Scum
(02-05-2012, 09:50am)RYDRZ Wrote: I just had a look on youtube-
That busa had a cracked cylinder head
After doing burnouts-
My shotgun is ready to be deployed for
Scum

Care to post the link? Not for fun and games, but if we can slowly hunt down the scum and his friends i'm sure there are a few Hackers that can send them a pressie too........ Pretty sure the junkie wouldn't have been smart enough to upload to a youtube account........
Every (k) over is a THRILLER ! Pi_tongue

2012 AHC BOTY Best Gen 2
2013 VVMC Best Japanese
2013 Australian Hayabusa Show & Shine BEST IN SHOW
2013 AHC BOTY Bike Of The Year Trophy
No it wasn't jeffs busa,but keep an eye on utube,just that this other busa
On utube had a cracked cylinder head, so jeff should have a closer look into his bike
As the back tyre is fried...
its good that you got it back in one peice though. those scum should be shot on site.Knuppel2.
every corner tells a story
Glad you have recovered your bike mate, even if its in a mess. This outcome is better than most for stolen bikes.
"If time catches up with you. You're going too slow!"
Regards BUSGO