Bike gang related (shootings)
Gun laws will change very soon,another kick in the guts for legitimate license holders,what fucks me off is that the few assholes we have in charge accompanied with irresponsible journalism don't mention the fact that most gun related crime is done by unlicensed people.It seems that if they could they would only allow Joe public to have a spud gun at home,a typical example of why one should not paint everyone with the same brushCoolsmiley.The buy back scheme was a joke and maybe just maybe "some"of those guns that where supposed to be destroyed went missing/back on the streets...I reckon that would be an eye opener and possibly another way of stopping the shootings.
(19-04-2012, 05:46am)1300hayabusa Wrote: Gun laws will change very soon,another kick in the guts for legitimate license holders,what fucks me off is that the few assholes we have in charge accompanied with irresponsible journalism don't mention the fact that most gun related crime is done by unlicensed people.It seems that if they could they would only allow Joe public to have a spud gun at home,a typical example of why one should not paint everyone with the same brushCoolsmiley.The buy back scheme was a joke and maybe just maybe "some"of those guns that where supposed to be destroyed went missing/back on the streets...I reckon that would be an eye opener and possibly another way of stopping the shootings.

Finally! Agree 100%. There is no progression in a civilisation without trust.
(19-04-2012, 05:46am)1300hayabusa Wrote: Gun laws will change very soon,another kick in the guts for legitimate license holders,what fucks me off is that the few assholes we have in charge accompanied with irresponsible journalism don't mention the fact that most gun related crime is done by unlicensed people.It seems that if they could they would only allow Joe public to have a spud gun at home,a typical example of why one should not paint everyone with the same brushCoolsmiley.The buy back scheme was a joke and maybe just maybe "some"of those guns that where supposed to be destroyed went missing/back on the streets...I reckon that would be an eye opener and possibly another way of stopping the shootings.

Of course most gun related crime is carried out by unlicenced people! What's the buy back got to do with this? More guns have been imported to the country since then! This thread is about the shootings and availabitily of firearms and the reasons behind drive bys, not licencing! What's the answer? Hayabusa1300 get's elected to government and changes everything to the way he wants it. Hmmm... don't know how that'll pan out. Hope he doesn't run federally.
(19-04-2012, 09:52am)Katana2 Wrote:

Of course most gun related crime is carried out by unlicenced people! What's the buy back got to do with this? More guns have been imported to the country since then! This thread is about the shootings and availabitily of firearms and the reasons behind drive bys, not licencing! What's the answer? Hayabusa1300 get's elected to government and changes everything to the way he wants it. Hmmm... don't know how that'll pan out. Hope he doesn't run federally.

Im not corrupt enough to be a politician,sorry but thanks for the proposal!!

(19-04-2012, 10:20am)1300hayabusa Wrote:

That's very concerning. Your half way there because you can't answer direct questions. Now if you just work on your corruption level..... Scary
(19-04-2012, 11:27am)Katana2 Wrote:
(19-04-2012, 10:20am)1300hayabusa Wrote:

That's very concerning. Your half way there because you can't answer direct questions. Now if you just work on your corruption level..... Scary

Lol2 I like your reasoning,it reminds me of a third world country.

Lol2 I like your reasoning,it reminds me of a third world country.

[/quote]

I'm glad you got a laugh, but not sure why? How can someones reasoning be like 'a 3rd world country'? That does not make sense to me, and I'm asking seriously (potentially for my own developement) so please be considerate in reply. No reply will be frowned upon as I am asking a question here.
The two alleged groups go out the bush & sort it out between them with out any by-standers around
Bring back the Thunderdome....two men enter, one man leaves.......wittle 'em down to the final two then shoot them!
(18-04-2012, 09:09pm)kawasuki Wrote: Rod might like one the next time he goes to Tazzie for those pesky road hideouts..

Yes i want one
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
(19-04-2012, 03:53am)#CAS# Wrote:
(18-04-2012, 10:05pm)BikerBoy Wrote: Cut their hands off. No more shootings and no more Hardleys on the road. Kill 2 birds with 1 blade.

These bikies that are doing these shootings dont actually ride bikes.
Case, dont u mean the middle eastern bikies???

(19-04-2012, 09:13pm)kawasuki Wrote:
(18-04-2012, 10:05pm)BikerBoy Wrote: Cut their hands off. No more shootings and no more Hardleys on the road. Kill 2 birds with 1 blade.

I didnt want to upset anyone, so I side stepped that bit of infoPi_tongue
I remember years ago when clubs would hold there open days, everyone would go, familys, kids, old folk. But since these new recruits have joined(taken over) the clubs you wouldnt go near them.
Bike clubs once stood for something, yeah sure they were racist rednecks, but they stood by their code and everyone respected them for it. Now since one notorious Sydney family started it by standing over a club for entry, they have infiltrated every club and lost everything they stood for before.

....and they are mostly concentrated in NSW,good luck!!!
(20-04-2012, 03:04pm)1300hayabusa Wrote:

....and they are mostly concentrated in NSW,good luck!!!

Not for long....
[/quote]

Not for long....
[/quote]

Yes it's not good. NSW has the biggest population and is the primary landing point for immigrants, both legal and not. Recent escalation in shooting incidences is a concern. Without the legal ability to just walk in to known bikie establishments and stip the joints and monitor each members movements, the situation seems a bit lost. I just hope that innocent women and children (and the general public of course) don't get injured. It will spred if its not contained, but of course. Then it is a problem for more. It is about the legal constraints, and thats why they dont just keep it to themselves. They are basically selfish pr!cks who do not care about reality, which is everyone else. I wish I was a massive heavily armed personal army with permission to squash undesirables, but maybe that would not work out so well either. If it is not contained, it will spread. Thats science people.