Has anyone tried these on a Busa ?

I run these on my KTM 690 Motard & I just love them Pi_thumbsup

Pirelli
[Image: HayabusaSmall.jpg]
Yepo.....

Perfect hay!
I only use the Pirelli's.....
Axe, what did they cost you fitted?

I run B"Stone BT003's and love em, but Im considering trying the Corsa's aswell.

Cheers, Matt.
Hay,

I've always hated the Battleaxe tyres hay... they have always just felt shit to me. no confidence....

Last time I got Super Corsa SP's I think from memory the rear was around the $260 fitted (190/55)
I've got 4k out of it so far and that included 3 track days.. Tred is at about 30%
Pretty good for a soft sport tyre...
Hmmm...sounds like a few of you guys rate these Super Corsa SP's fairly highly.....might hafta give these a try next time!?! Undecided

Coolsmiley
Always used supercorsa's, now that I've mellowed a bit I have put the rosso's on and they are excellent.
Woman,where's my wallet?
And whats for tea?
(20-02-2012, 10:13am)bazman Wrote: Hmmm...sounds like a few of you guys rate these Super Corsa SP's fairly highly.....might hafta give these a try next time!?! Undecided

Coolsmiley

Try the SC1 front and the SC2 rear very , very good.
I run the Pirelli Diablo Supercorsa front and back on my Busa trackbike. I found them to be just as good as the 003's on the track. Can't fault either one.
i really like the B'Stone 003's but Im thinking I mite just try the Supercorsa's just to try em out! Pi_thumbsup
Only got 3500km on the rear tyre using them on a KTM690 Motard .
But grip wise they cant be faulted , fantastic tyre with good feel & confidence inspiring Pi_thumbsupTrophy

I've ordered another already Smitten
ok so me tyres need replacing soon.

The SP's,

I've gotten 8kms out of them, and this included 3 trackdays, a week of the busa run, so stupid speeds, up to the posted speed limit of course....

All with perfect feel and orsum grip.

The front still have about 40% left, the rear is stuffed, but was really surprised how well they lasted!!

I would really recommend them any day!

Axe
Two thumbs up
For anything pirelli
Rosso corsa ,

It's there when u need it
i bought a new 99 3 weeks ago and its got pirelli diablos on it went for a ride to jenolan caves and the tyres let go 3 times around corners only the rear.so no confidence in them maybe it was the cold roads out there i usually buy michelin 2ct and find them brilliant did not have an insident on the oxley on the michys and was riding at 10 tenths and knocked of a kwaka 1400 had to slow down for him to catch up.thats my 2c worth
(17-05-2012, 07:52pm)crumpy Wrote: i bought a new 99 3 weeks ago and its got pirelli diablos on it went for a ride to jenolan caves and the tyres let go 3 times around corners only the rear.so no confidence in them maybe it was the cold roads out there i usually buy michelin 2ct and find them brilliant did not have an insident on the oxley on the michys and was riding at 10 tenths and knocked of a kwaka 1400 had to slow down for him to catch up.thats my 2c worth

What type of Pirelli Diablo do you have on it mate ?

Pirelli Diablo , Pirelli Diablo Rosso II , Pirelli Diablo Corsa III , Pirelli Diablo Rosso Corsa or Pirelli Diablo Supercorsa SP ??

What tyre pressure do you run also ?

(18-05-2012, 01:24am)bRoWnEyE Wrote:
(17-05-2012, 07:52pm)crumpy Wrote: i bought a new 99 3 weeks ago and its got pirelli diablos on it went for a ride to jenolan caves and the tyres let go 3 times around corners only the rear.so no confidence in them maybe it was the cold roads out there i usually buy michelin 2ct and find them brilliant did not have an insident on the oxley on the michys and was riding at 10 tenths and knocked of a kwaka 1400 had to slow down for him to catch up.thats my 2c worth

What type of Pirelli Diablo do you have on it mate ?

Pirelli Diablo , Pirelli Diablo Rosso II , Pirelli Diablo Corsa III , Pirelli Diablo Rosso Corsa or Pirelli Diablo Supercorsa SP ??

What tyre pressure do you run also ?
it just says diablo corsa (H)