Hi All dave07 here introduce myself as a new member. Not real good at this keyboad thing but hell ill give it a go. Been checking out the site for a while now looks like a good thing. I have the blue 07 hayabusa this is number 3 Bit of a long story. all ways up for a good fast ride.
Welcome to the family buddy ..

Whereabouts in god's state are ya located mate ?
Be careful on that thing .. the blue ones are the fastest Coolsmiley

Cheers .. Dale
Welcome! That's a very nice blue. Enjoy the club, and alot of people here would be up for the seldom fast ride.
G'day dave07,

Welcome to the AHC...it's great to have ya here!! Pi_thumbsup

What part of NSW are you from? Undecided

Hope to see ya out at the next club run/meet!!

keep it fun,
bazman
Coolsmiley
Sorry the Illawarra mate. barrack point. And as for a club run-meet. Ill be up for that.
Yes another local ..
I'm in Albion Park Rail and Bazman is in the Gong. Do you work over Unanderra way?? .. I may have given you a wave the other morning, I have a blue / silver 01. We'll have to catch up when this crap weather goes away .. Pi_thumbsup
Cheers .. Dale
Sorry Dale blackout over here. I think you ride passed me every morning. You two up the other morning. In the rain mate abion park rail
(10-02-2012, 07:12pm)dave07 Wrote: Sorry Dale blackout over here. I think you ride passed me every morning. You two up the other morning. In the rain mate abion park rail

Yeah mate, had the young bloke on yesterday, was taking him to Tafe. I had the car today because I'm sick of getting wet Embarassed. Looking forward to meeting you soon mate.
Dale
WelcomeWelcomeWelcome
-------------------------------------------------------
My Busa Pics.....
Welcome buddy...

Axe
Welcome to the club, hope to catch up one day!
The voices in my head may not be real, but they come up with some dam good ideas!Scary
Welcome dave07

You've found the best Hayabusa site on the net.
(11-02-2012, 10:46pm)JOCK Wrote: Welcome to the club, hope to catch up one day!
Thanks all for the good welcome. Looks like a great site looking forward to catching up on a few ride,s. If its stops raining.
Ventura! Bagster! Ready to ride!

Welcome!
Welcome Dave, another NSWelchman is always welcome!

Hope you have an enjoyable stay and get involved.

Max
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!