Bob Katter
+1 Ray .. Pi_thumbsup

I agree 100% .. I'm surprised AUSTRALIA DAY is still on the calander.

(22-01-2012, 11:36am)kawasuki Wrote: This statement DOES NOT mean I'm against immigration!

... I bloody well am ...

As I've seen on a few bumper stickers ... FCUK OFF .. WE'RE FULL !!
(22-01-2012, 11:45am)Dale Wrote: As I've seen on a few bumper stickers ... FCUK OFF .. WE'RE FULL !!

I love those bumper stickers.....Lol3

...and i've met a few folk who own them.

Most are only here because their mommy pooped them out
in the right place. If they were born anywhere else their
precious country wouldnt let them in !

"Australia, LOVE IT OR LEAVE IT"
again, normaly those that couldnt leave if they wanted as
no other country would accept them as migrants.

Its funny but sad to recently follow a car with these stickers
and watch them throw their McDonalds packaging out of the
window. They must think so little of their homeland.

Funny how many thousands of AU jobs are being advertised around the world....
http://www.expo-australia.com/

Do you honestly believe that Katter wrote that?

It is not possible for his great great great grandfather to have fought in the boer war, unless the army was taking Lebanese soldiers at 90 years of age.

Katter's father fought in WW2, not Korea.

I have actually fought for Australia, as have my father and my grandfather.

I can assure you that we did NOT fight for the "flag".

We fought for our mates.

Clearly the person who wrote that load of drivel has never had to face an angry man with a weapon.

The bloody flag is the last thing on your mind!

And, as for the "Middle East Flag" - which one (there are lots of nations in the "Middle East"), when and where? Sounds like bullshit to me.

Having said that, I agree with the sentiments expressed re migrants adopting our ways.

It is a pity that the essential message is so devalued by the other rubbish.
(22-01-2012, 12:43pm)Troppo Wrote: Do you honestly believe that Katter wrote that?

It is not possible for his great great great grandfather to have fought in the boer war, unless the army was taking Lebanese soldiers at 90 years of age.

Katter's father fought in WW2, not Korea.

I have actually fought for Australia, as have my father and my grandfather.

I can assure you that we did NOT fight for the "flag".

We fought for our mates.

Clearly the person who wrote that load of drivel has never had to face an angry man with a weapon.

The bloody flag is the last thing on your mind!

And, as for the "Middle East Flag" - which one (there are lots of nations in the "Middle East"), when and where? Sounds like bullshit to me.

Having said that, I agree with the sentiments expressed re migrants adopting our ways.

It is a pity that the essential message is so devalued by the other rubbish.

how many notches did u have on your rifle??
Pi_thumbsup +1

It wouldn't happen in any other country! Why should it happen here?

Were multicultural and we will continue to be so, but respect the flag and nation you are coming to to live!!!

-------------------------------------------------------
My Busa Pics.....
Whether Katter wrote it or not...... I support the content. Biker
People are like turtles....... you don't move forward unless you stick your neck out!! Boobies4
I also support the content - strongly - all migrants should assimilate, learn english, etc. - just like the first wave did in the 60's.

What the email is really driving at is, of course, Muslims and their inability to adapt to our way of life. This is certainly going to create problems in the future - Islam is a load of medieval rubbish, that objectifies and demeans women.

The French certainly have the right idea, with their banning of full face covering. A great pity that our current "leaders" haven't got the strength of character to follow the French lead.

However, if you read the email carefully, it is full of factual errors (I'm being polite).

Which, as I said, devalues the message.

You will find that probably 90% of Australians agree with the central message of the email.
Lol2 another highly informative,balanced post by the Zimmer Frame bandit!!!!
(22-01-2012, 05:31pm)Troppo Wrote: I also support the content - strongly - all migrants should assimilate, learn english, etc. - just like the first wave did in the 60's.

What the email is really driving at is, of course, Muslims and their inability to adapt to our way of life. This is certainly going to create problems in the future - Islam is a load of medieval rubbish, that objectifies and demeans women.

The French certainly have the right idea, with their banning of full face covering. A great pity that our current "leaders" haven't got the strength of character to follow the French lead.

However, if you read the email carefully, it is full of factual errors (I'm being polite).

Which, as I said, devalues the message.

You will find that probably 90% of Australians agree with the central message of the email.

Very well put!! +++++++1
Smoke me a kipper I'll be home in time for breakfast
(23-01-2012, 07:30am)1300hayabusa Wrote: Lol2 another highly informative,balanced post by the Zimmer Frame bandit!!!!

people tell me u drink on your own up there ,wonder why????
(23-01-2012, 04:21pm)kawasuki Wrote:
(23-01-2012, 07:30am)1300hayabusa Wrote: Lol2 another highly informative,balanced post by the Zimmer Frame bandit!!!!

Lol2Lol2 wrong once again Zimmy as I dont drink but please do say hello to the felchers who gave you the precious info.
(24-01-2012, 05:20am)1300hayabusa Wrote:

Lol2Lol2 wrong once again Zimmy as I dont drink but please do say hello to the felchers who gave you the precious info.

Give it a Rest Please
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
(24-01-2012, 06:40am)ROD Wrote:
(24-01-2012, 05:20am)1300hayabusa Wrote:

Give it a Rest Please

Apologies Rod it was not my intention to upset the elderly.

Apologies Rod it was not my intention to upset the elderly.
[/quote]

I resemble that remark fella! Coolsmiley