Two red rockets....

I get to work on some pretty interesting stuff......

Leonard.
I can't see it properly, someone stuck a pommie bike in front of it ! Lol3
[Image: dbusasml.jpg]
I don't want a pickle . . .
(30-12-2011, 08:30pm)Legend Wrote: I get to work on some pretty interesting stuff......

Leonard.

You lucky bastard very nice indeed
What have you done to my track bike!?!?! I told you I wanted it red, but you've gone too far this time!
(30-12-2011, 08:30pm)Legend Wrote: I get to work on some pretty interesting stuff......

Leonard.

Ok quater mile times please.

Leonard.

It would look beautiful with a Swallow chair attached. Makes me want to get out the Belstaffs!
Government certified carpet muncherDrool
The father in law has about 5 BSA's in his little collection. I must admit I have a bit of a soft spot for the old British bikes.
Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall.
(30-12-2011, 08:35pm)Ward P Wrote: I can't see it properly, someone stuck a pommie bike in front of it ! Lol3

Same here Lol2 Lol2
"It is not a shame to not know, the shame is to not know and not to ask"
Leonard ................... 56 ? ?? This baby had been on the road for 23 years by then ................. it's a four but square Eek

Also looking for some 48 Vincent running gear to mount this in ? Anything lurking in the shadows of the shed Leonard ?

Would the top photo in Fasterfaster's post be an Aerial Square Four?
Kathy
Rear half of 2000 Red/Grey Busa Smitten
Rear half of 2010 Red BMW K1300 GT Smitten
(03-01-2012, 08:42pm)BabyBusa Wrote: Would the top photo in Fasterfaster's post be an Aerial Square Four?

And you would be most correct ......1933 vintage. Not bad .............. built 79 years ago and running over head cams Pi_thumbsup and no I didn't buy it new Lol2
My husband will surely take it off your hands Drool if you need some extra space in your garage Coolsmiley
Kathy
Rear half of 2000 Red/Grey Busa Smitten
Rear half of 2010 Red BMW K1300 GT Smitten
Mmmmmmm Aerial Drool That is one on the list for the father in laws collection.
Mate has a complete Registered Vincent Rapide (I think that is what it is. A step down from the shadow correct??) around that vintage pete.......unfortunately I think the only way you would get it away from him is prying it from his cold dead hands RollCoolsmiley
Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall.