Why Penny Wong Is Your Finance Minister
(30-12-2011, 08:20am)Tony Nitrous Wrote: Well done Rod.

Im normaly all for free speech but some folk take it
a little too far and its hard for someone new viewing the
forum not to tar us all with the same brush or just
decide its not for them.

Yep 100% agree.
Im all for free speech, but when it comes in the form of repetitive abuse it becomes too much. I know I have been a major antagonist, but Im not going to sit by and watch some retard fling crap at good people who dont deserve it, I cant help but rev it up a little, better that he targets me and not the undeserving.

Promise to pull up in the new year, it will be on my list of shit to give up along with smoking, drinking, driving drunk, supporting the Labour party, clicking on links, etcVery Happy

lightbulb 
(30-12-2011, 09:07am)#CAS# Wrote:
(30-12-2011, 08:20am)Tony Nitrous Wrote: Well done Rod.

Im normaly all for free speech but some folk take it
a little too far and its hard for someone new viewing the
forum not to tar us all with the same brush or just
decide its not for them.

Yep 100% agree.
Im all for free speech, but when it comes in the form of repetitive abuse it becomes too much. I know I have been a major antagonist, but Im not going to sit by and watch some retard fling crap at good people who dont deserve it, I cant help but rev it up a little, better that he targets me and not the undeserving.

Promise to pull up in the new year, it will be on my list of shit to give up along with smoking, drinking, driving drunk, supporting the Labour party, clicking on links, etcVery Happy

Lol3
(30-12-2011, 06:29am)Gassick Wrote:
(29-12-2011, 06:48pm)kawasuki Wrote:
(26-12-2011, 10:26pm)Throwdown! Wrote: Geez. this site is a piece of shit.

Bye

You going Ray?

Well when some one says this site is a piece of shit, what else can one say but BYE, if u read carefully i didnt call the site a piece of shit, now if i did i would expect someone like u to say the same thing BYE. If u dont like the thread then dont farking read it OR have any input. U seem to be getting personal Gas.
(30-12-2011, 12:34pm)kawasuki Wrote:
(30-12-2011, 06:29am)Gassick Wrote:
(29-12-2011, 06:48pm)kawasuki Wrote:
(26-12-2011, 10:26pm)Throwdown! Wrote: Geez. this site is a piece of shit.

Bye

You going Ray?

Well when some one says this site is a piece of shit, what else can one say but BYE, if u read carefully i didnt call the site a piece of shit, now if i did i would expect someone like u to say the same thing BYE. If u dont like the thread then dont farking read it OR have any input. U seem to be getting personal Gas.

Maybe I was, maybe I wasn't? Kaw.

Woman,where's my wallet?
And whats for tea?
Throwdown
This is not bike related and as such open to pretty well any comment, apart from dribbling garbage about this site being a piece of shit. Don't know what your motivation for saying stupid things like that is - if you don't like it - leave it!
The judicious use of your delete key may even save you from being offended by such topics.

Max
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
So back to the original statement:

... because if she was our foreign minister we'd be at war with all our neighbours?

I love watching her get stuck into dickheads on all sides of politics. She certainly doesn't muck around.
(31-12-2011, 04:34pm)Camel Wrote: So back to the original statement:

... because if she was our foreign minister we'd be at war with all our neighbours?

I love watching her get stuck into dickheads on all sides of politics. She certainly doesn't muck around.

Sounds like u r a labor voter Camel???" not that there is anything wrong with that."
(30-12-2011, 07:10am)ROD Wrote: Have your last couple of days of free speach as of 2012 there will be new Guidelines set you brake them your out Pi_thumbsup

When democracy fights liberty...contrary to logic isn't it mate? But I suppose that's more like real-life, where wire-rope barriers and lower suburban speed limits save lives :-)

There are some unpopular opinions here...but surely the intelligent choice isn't closing the door to debate? Remember, this is the Internet...
(31-12-2011, 05:32pm)kawasuki Wrote: Sounds like u r a labor voter Camel???" not that there is anything wrong with that."

Ho ho ho! I'm not getting sucked into that. All I'll do is quote George Orwell, I'm sure you'll catch my drift:

"No question now, what had happened to the faces of the pigs. The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which."
- George Orwell, Animal Farm, Ch. 10

(31-12-2011, 05:43pm)sutur Wrote:
(30-12-2011, 07:10am)ROD Wrote: Have your last couple of days of free speach as of 2012 there will be new Guidelines set you brake them your out Pi_thumbsup

When democracy fights liberty...contrary to logic isn't it mate? But I suppose that's more like real-life, where wire-rope barriers and lower suburban speed limits save lives :-)

There are some unpopular opinions here...but surely the intelligent choice isn't closing the door to debate? Remember, this is the Internet...

Want be putting a stop to free speach but just some of the same old crap repeated over and over Pluss the threats and abuse to fellow members
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
(31-12-2011, 08:31pm)ROD Wrote:

Want be putting a stop to free speach but just some of the same old crap repeated over and over Pluss the threats and abuse to fellow members

Rod,some here on this forum had/have more free speech than others in the past,hopefully that will change unless annual donations will waiver that!!!!
(31-12-2011, 08:30pm)Camel Wrote:
(31-12-2011, 05:32pm)kawasuki Wrote: Sounds like u r a labor voter Camel???" not that there is anything wrong with that."

Ho ho ho! I'm not getting sucked into that. All I'll do is quote George Orwell, I'm sure you'll catch my drift:

"No question now, what had happened to the faces of the pigs. The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which."
- George Orwell, Animal Farm, Ch. 10

A simple yes i do vote labor or a no i dont would have done
"Camels they are a feral pest and in some states they are culled"

Rod just let me know what type of donations we need for the club...
(01-01-2012, 06:08am)1300hayabusa Wrote:

Rod,some here on this forum had/have more free speech than others in the past,hopefully that will change unless annual donations will waiver that!!!!

Wow Ruben that did not take you long for a personal Attack Please dont make me regreat cutting your Ban short .

Just think before you type and that goes to everyone
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
Hi Rod,

don't worry, I take no offence from that. I understand it takes all types to make the world go round. And as for who I vote for, that's personal. There's good and bad in both parties (there's really only two) and we need both to balance each other out. Could you ever imagine what would have happened if Labor had tried to introduce the gun buy back? Or the Liberals allowed uranium sales to India?

Just like the offshore processing debacle. Labor wants to introduce a far more inhumane process for dealing with illegal immigrants (no-one is a permanent asylum seeker. They want temporary refuge while the dictator of the month is in power) than the Liberal's approach.
Lightning 
(28-12-2011, 02:50am)Troppo Wrote: I am always amused by people who feel threatened by homosexuals.....

People's sexual preference is their own business.

It is 2011/2...really, who cares?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CAyBN4iypAs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJUrXe69LoQ&feature=related

YesBump