New busa rider in WA
[/quote]

gen2 busa isnt that bad looking right? but i do wish the rear is smaller.
mixing gsxr600 rear and busa front would be perfect. I just saw some picture of exactly that, and it looks so nice.....

[/quote]

my Gen 2!!!!

mixing gsxr600 rear and busa front would be perfect. I just saw some picture of exactly that, and it looks so nice.....

[/quote]

my Gen 2!!!!
It looks nice, how much work and cost was involved?

[/quote]

Welcome to the club manPi_thumbsup. Have fun on the Busa and ride safe.
probable get away with the tail conversion for 1000-1500, depends if you need to get the body work painted.
Piss easy to do hay!
you could have the mod done in a weekend easy as!

Axe
(12-12-2011, 08:10am)Axe Wrote: probable get away with the tail conversion for 1000-1500, depends if you need to get the body work painted.
Piss easy to do hay!
you could have the mod done in a weekend easy as!

Axe,

Hey axe, just saw ur profile , u r from WA as well. Who did the work for u? Once I pass my 2year factory warranty, then I will do that.

How strong will the rear seat after this convertion? As I always ride with my girlfriend.
Welcome Connorl,

Another Black Busa joins the rank.
Hope to see you on one of our runs, hopefully wthe end of year get together at the "Left Bank" keep you eye on the "Riding not talking" thread.

Cheers,

Rob (IBURGR)
The rear conversion, won't void your warranty, of course, the new rear won't be covered...

Cauce its suzuki lights, pillion support, license plat holder ect, it's all legal, and looks 'stock'

Axe
welcome aboard
every corner tells a story

[/quote]

my Gen 2!!!!

[/quote]

Nice work Axe. Pi_thumbsup I got a spare tail off my Gixxer and might just do that as well. Did you made that rear sub-frame or bought it somwhere?
"It is not a shame to not know, the shame is to not know and not to ask"