R77 how much do you pay
looking to buy R77 slip on's for a 2011 where would the cheapest place be, anybody out there know?... and would i have to get the bike flashed.... i'm in mel
Bump
Sorry can't help you with a recent price. I got mine for about $1100 for two slip on mufflers about 3 years ago. If you go for just the slip on's, there is absolutely no need for a flash or any other mods.
They just add a few extra ponies and about 10ft/lb of torque and a whole heap of lovely sounds.
An awesome and modest upgrade with no other changes. I suggest you also leave the stock air filter in place to keep the fueling at a pretty even level but if you want to go further, certainly see the experts.
"If time catches up with you. You're going too slow!"
Regards BUSGO
johno,

there are a few places in the US that you'll be able to source these from.....and save nearly half the cost of buying them in Oz!

Will try to post a link for ya, if I find them sometime...

Coolsmiley
Dunno about Gen 2, but if it's Gen 1 then you'd be mad not to get a flash done.........huge difference to say the least.
(11-12-2011, 07:14am)johno46 Wrote: looking to buy R77 slip on's for a 2011 where would the cheapest place be, anybody out there know?... and would i have to get the bike flashed.... i'm in mel

This Might Help
http://www.bikegearwarehouse.com.au/Moto...GSX1300R_2
A couple of guys I know have just had the ECU Re-Flashed by Pete (fasterfaster / Petes PitStop) and can't believe the difference..So even though it not completely necessary there is still gains as the bike will then be set up to get the most out of the exhuasts.
(11-12-2011, 01:50pm)Rev004 Wrote:
(11-12-2011, 07:14am)johno46 Wrote: looking to buy R77 slip on's for a 2011 where would the cheapest place be, anybody out there know?... and would i have to get the bike flashed.... i'm in mel

This Might Help
http://www.bikegearwarehouse.com.au/Moto...GSX1300R_2
A couple of guys I know have just had the ECU Re-Flashed by Pete (fasterfaster / Petes PitStop) and can't believe the difference..So even though it not completely necessary there is still gains as the bike will then be set up to get the most out of the exhuasts.

thanks guys for all your advice.. just got'a get these big cans off the bike... and i think the yoshi's look the business
Bump
(11-12-2011, 12:58pm)bazman Wrote: johno,

there are a few places in the US that you'll be able to source these from.....and save nearly half the cost of buying them in Oz!

Will try to post a link for ya, if I find them sometime...

Coolsmiley

Amen to that +1

Check this site - http://www.hardracing.com/Exhaust%20Syst...Suzuki.htm

I do not believe you will find cheaper anywhere. As bazman said and my own personal experience, we all are getting f*cked over by our local distributors.
"It is not a shame to not know, the shame is to not know and not to ask"
ya a'll check out that site see if i can get them any cheaper and i will let you know how i go.... thanks guys
Bump
Hey guys and girls

I'm about to purchase mine too, depending on what finish you want ie: Carbon, Stainless etc i dont think you'll get much better price than MotoMummy

https://www.motomummy.com/store/product....ctid=17083&cat=425&page=1

Hope this link works.....
Dual slip on R77's
$640 USD for stainless, then up from there to about $890 for full carbon

SWEET, but yeah we are not being well looked after locally
Every (k) over is a THRILLER ! Pi_tongue

2012 AHC BOTY Best Gen 2
2013 VVMC Best Japanese
2013 Australian Hayabusa Show & Shine BEST IN SHOW
2013 AHC BOTY Bike Of The Year Trophy
(12-12-2011, 07:23am)TheAlchemist Wrote: Hey guys and girls

I'm about to purchase mine too, depending on what finish you want ie: Carbon, Stainless etc i dont think you'll get much better price than MotoMummy

Dual slip on R77's

Man, have you checked the hard racing site? They about half the price of what you listed here.
(12-12-2011, 07:56am)Shifu Wrote:
(12-12-2011, 07:23am)TheAlchemist Wrote: Hey guys and girls

Dual slip on R77's

Man, have you checked the hard racing site? They about half the price of what you listed here.

Hey there Shifu, i must be missing something here mate, i just used the hardracing link posted above and Carbon R77 dual slip ons are $891.95 so give or take 10 bucks difference to the link i posted??? All good either way but if you can find me Dual carbon slip on R77's any cheaper than either of these i reckon it'd be fair for you to be asking finders fees Pi_thumbsup

Have you had experience with Hard Racing, or who else would you recommend for good service and reliable postage etc... Any help is greatly appreciated as i would prefer not to burn money Very Happy
Every (k) over is a THRILLER ! Pi_tongue

2012 AHC BOTY Best Gen 2
2013 VVMC Best Japanese
2013 Australian Hayabusa Show & Shine BEST IN SHOW
2013 AHC BOTY Bike Of The Year Trophy
Hey there Shifu, i must be missing something here mate, i just used the hardracing link posted above and Carbon R77 dual slip ons are $891.95 so give or take 10 bucks difference to the link i posted??? All good either way but if you can find me Dual carbon slip on R77's any cheaper than either of these i reckon it'd be fair for you to be asking finders fees Pi_thumbsup

Have you had experience with Hard Racing, or who else would you recommend for good service and reliable postage etc... Any help is greatly appreciated as i would prefer not to burn money Very Happy
[/quote]

Sorry mate,you are right. I was looking at the ones for Gixxer (it is on my mind lately as I just bought one and was looking for upgrades mself). I bought an Akra set for my busa from them and they are very good people to deal with. I cost me just over a half of what the dicks from Australia wanted. Cheers
(11-12-2011, 03:18pm)johno46 Wrote: thanks guys for all your advice.. just got'a get these big cans off the bike... and i think the yoshi's look the business

You've got to go for carbon, works well with my blue one anyway. If you can get them under a grand delivered, go for it.

I suspect that BGW have been frozen out of direct imports by a deal between the new Oz importer Serco and Yoshimura. So what you see in their ads is their remaining stock (note 'no back orders' on their web site).

Match the slip ons with a K&N or similar free flow air filter and a reflash is worthwhile.
Government certified carpet muncherDrool