2012 ZX14 203 hp
Tell that to the ZX1400 rider when he/she catches up. I have ridden both and found the Busa to be the more capable in handling and comfort. so what that leaves is???
Smoke me a kipper I'll be home in time for breakfast
They might want to fix that clunky gearbox ,
one of the reasons I sold mine
(28-11-2011, 03:19pm)DAVE01 Wrote: http://youtu.be/_dj41sIAiWk

aftermarket rear wheel.

Bring it on! The power war will never end unless government laws stop it. Let's get creative for the Genlll Suzuki and don't bloody make us wait 7 yrs or you'll be left for dead and loose massive customers to the zx... The Busa has the minds and hearts of everyone though, and forever will......
Suzuki wont upgrade the Busa. No need. It's one of the very few bikes in existence that STILL after 12 years leaves the competition trying to match it.
It's a bulletproof bike and Busa sales are still good just as it is. What is the real competition here anyway...1 other bike?
How long b4 the ZX14 media hype fades away and there's nothin' but Busa's still dominating the scene.

If anything, I think all we'll see from Suzuki in a couple of years is a mind blowing gsxr1000 that sets a very high benchmark that'll leave the rest chasing their tail.
This is the one and only bike that Suzuki desperately needs to get back into the market and dominate the sales with a groundbreaking machine.
Competition is fearce in the 1000's and Suzuki are in trouble.

I'm tipping we wont see a GenIII for at least 5 more years.
(30-11-2011, 12:57pm)BikerBoy Wrote: Suzuki wont upgrade the Busa. No need. It's one of the very few bikes in existence that STILL after 12 years leaves the competition trying to match it.
It's a bulletproof bike and Busa sales are still good just as it is. What is the real competition here anyway...1 other bike?
How long b4 the ZX14 media hype fades away and there's nothin' but Busa's still dominating the scene.

If anything, I think all we'll see from Suzuki in a couple of years is a mind blowing gsxr1000 that sets a very high benchmark that'll leave the rest chasing their tail.
This is the one and only bike that Suzuki desperately needs to get back into the market and dominate the sales with a groundbreaking machine.
Competition is fearce in the 1000's and Suzuki are in trouble.

I'm tipping we wont see a GenIII for at least 5 more years.

Sounds pretty right,
BUT . . . Gee I hope you're wrong - coz I want a new Gen3, and I don't want to wait 5 years.
[Image: dbusasml.jpg]
I don't want a pickle . . .
The new Kwak is 1441cc and makes 203hp.
Mine was 1441 and made 230hp

It was docile and a daily rider with no downside at all.

How hard would it be for Suzuki to upgrade the gen3 to 1441 and squash the Kwak. Or you could do it yourself for a fraction of the cost of upgrading to a new bike.
(30-11-2011, 01:53pm)BLACKZOOK Wrote: The new Kwak is 1441cc and makes 203hp.

How hard would it be for Suzuki to upgrade the gen3 to 1441 and squash the Kwak. Or you could do it yourself for a fraction of the cost of upgrading to a new bike.
now that makes sense Clap

"If you're going through hell, keep going"
Pi_thumbsup
(30-11-2011, 02:44pm)DAVE01 Wrote:
(30-11-2011, 01:53pm)BLACKZOOK Wrote: The new Kwak is 1441cc and makes 203hp.

now that makes sense Clap

+2 Pi_thumbsup
Even the first rcc turbo kit is cheaper to buy, fit & tune than a new bike. I'm totally doing that at some point. Really. No more procrastination, this will eventually be my turbo bike, not "the next one" Lol3
(29-11-2011, 06:27pm)kawasuki Wrote:
aftermarket rear wheel.,
Yep Ray your onto it quick Man (looks like those sweet Galespeeds you sell), when you here all the video Mr Brocks goes in boots & all on some of their projects, ceramic bearings etc
They may be a force to recon with at the track one day but still has no ecu flashing etc like the busa that I know off & getting Kawa germs on your hands yuck, Lol2 Most of the kawa guys have come over to the dark side already Yes
is this kit any good Blackzook ?
http://www.dragbike.com/dbnews/anmviewer.asp?a=6894&z=5
Yep thats OK. You can do it cheaper

Talk to Shane at Cyanide racing (Abusa) - he is a member here and will do all the hard work for you.

Dont remove the counter balancer if its a street bike and do the head & cams to really take advantage of the extra compression & displacement. Its not that much extra $ up front.
Dave a simple rule applies for any major mod.

Plan what you want to achieve - save enough to do it all at once - get the right people to do the work.

Believe me mate I have redone things so many times and wasted so much money doing it a bit at a time.

The new Kwak is 1441cc and makes 203hp.

[/quote]

Coolsmiley That's what I thought !
My kit turned up today.
(30-11-2011, 06:44pm)BLACKZOOK Wrote: Yep thats OK. You can do it cheaper

Talk to Shane at Cyanide racing (Abusa) - he is a member here and will do all the hard work for you.

Dont remove the counter balancer if its a street bike and do the head & cams to really take advantage of the extra compression & displacement. Its not that much extra $ up front.
Dave a simple rule applies for any major mod.

Plan what you want to achieve - save enough to do it all at once - get the right people to do the work.

Believe me mate I have redone things so many times and wasted so much money doing it a bit at a time.
Thanks mate, have a bloke that can fit it but is the 1440 better than the 1500 one ?
1441 is the best by far for an everyday bike.
Longer stroke is a compromise as piston speed loads the bottom end too much and wears big end bearings. Its all about what you are after a rideable bike or the ultimate money is no object ride that you have to tear down every few thousnd K's.