W.A World Domination II South West Busa Run Nov 18th - Nov 21st 2011
[url][Image: BusaWDII006.jpg][/url]
Rooboy, links are below. The trick is to view in "Original" and then right click save as....these do not have protection on them:

World Domination Tour II http://www.capturedbyhpm.com/Motorcycles...457_j2sT3F

Calendar http://www.capturedbyhpm.com/Motorcycles...854_3RrJBc

Excellent shots, glad you guys are enjoying your time together.

Our time is only a couple of weekends away! (:-))))

Max
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
That was the best weekend eva!!!!
4 days of great roads, wonderful people, yummy food and loads of laughs what more could you want.
The organisation of this weekend was amazing and I thank everyone involved :)
Roll on 2013! Whoop whoop :)
had the best 4 days ever. thanks to all those who made it possible and those who took part. michelle might never view a sausage in the same way again, but overall it was awesome! 2013 is too far away!
A fantastic 4 days with great company and good roads. Thanks to everyone involved in the organizing, the support crew and Wendy and Debbie for everything they did. God help the boys if Tanya returns in 2013 on a Busa, she rode the wheels of that 750 Ducati, poor bike must have lived on the rev limit all 4 days. Great memories, Roo boy being attacked by giant Kookaburras. 2013 is too far away.
I believe there has been a lot of interest shown on Busa's in Perth this week Coolsmiley after the Busa run. I know one of the Kal boys is picking up a Busa today from Perth Yes. I will let him share his new toy news when he becomes registered.
Hope no one was traumatised too much from a particular sausage incident but hey it was funny Lol2Lol2. The expressions on peoples faces was priceless Scary.
(24-11-2011, 08:32am)Lucky 85 Wrote: The expressions on peoples faces was priceless Scary.
But it certainly wasn't looks of envy................
Government certified carpet muncherDrool
Ahhhhhhh.....the infamous sausage "incident"!!?!! Confused Come on, spill the [frank &] beans.....giz us da goss!!! Undecided Confused Undecided

Wtf
(24-11-2011, 08:32am)Lucky 85 Wrote: I believe there has been a lot of interest shown on Busa's in Perth this week Coolsmiley after the Busa run. I know one of the Kal boys is picking up a Busa today from Perth Yes. I will let him share his new toy news when he becomes registered.
Hope no one was traumatised too much from a particular sausage incident but hey it was funny Lol2Lol2. The expressions on peoples faces was priceless Scary.
Hi all you guys from the run on the weekend Bart and Gloria here we traded the old K1200 BMW for a K4 busa on Thursday this week! I love it has lots of bling but very tasreful would love to talk to the previous owner as its got a nitrous kit in the tail pod!!!! Custom candy red and coke red (not black) metalflake paint very nice going for a ride with Lucky and maybe Kalbusa tomorrow, cant wait yee hah. Thanks to all you guys who organised the weekend its the best fun ever (good one Pete)
(24-11-2011, 08:15pm)bazman Wrote: Ahhhhhhh.....the infamous sausage "incident"!!?!! Confused Come on, spill the [frank &] beans.....giz us da goss!!! Undecided Confused Undecided

Wtf

Well Baz I'll have to leave this one to Lucky but it's one of those stories that you had to be there and it will be one that won't be forgotten to quick especially those involved and yes it was bloody priceless.
Baz, all can say is what Shedman said he thought at the time of said incident, "Gee, that could do with a wash."
ha ha ha....... Lol3 sounds like we might hafta resort to da full 12" stick of "HUNG"arian salami at our BB to try to top that?!? Scary

Hmmmmmm.......I wonder who might make for a great unsuspecting victim?!? Undecided

You guys REALLY shouldn't go puttin' ideas like THAT into my head at this point......especially after the bossman (FJH) knocked back my request for mud-pool boxing/wrestling!!! Nerd

Coolsmiley
Was down in Margaret River again this weekend. Saw a brand spanker Busa, looked like a local. Maybe something of our visit rubbed off?

Visited the lovely Rosa and Sue again. Not quite so quick, but still fun in the MX-5.
Government certified carpet muncherDrool