W.A World Domination II South West Busa Run Nov 18th - Nov 21st 2011
LOl, I should have gotten into your leathers then taken your Busa this weekend!

[Image: IMG4589-X2.jpg]

[Image: IMG4673-X2.jpg]
Have a great safe ride we look forward to the Pics
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
Just got back, had a great time and am already looking forward to the next one.
My wife Tanya rode her 750ss Ducati but i think she may have a Busa soon ;-)
Will upload pics tonight.
WooHoo.....nice pics Pi_thumbsup....and can't wait to see all the rest of them!! Yes Hope ya all had a great time! Very Happy

Coolsmiley

I won the draw in the first piccie....it was all fun after that!

The small guy with his back to us at the mid point (him with the tight buns) is our Kevin at morning start from Karri valley Resort.

Attached Files
.wmv   004-1.wmv (Size: 992.61 KB / Downloads: 41)
Government certified carpet muncherDrool
The photos are sensational. What a great trip. I've washed the bike and am knackered. I must buy some ear plugs for future rides as my ears are still ringing now. Hope the Kalgoorlie guys got home all right. The 450Kms we did was more than enough. I couldn't contemplate having to ride a 1000kms to get home. I bet the last 400 hundred from Esperance was a nightmare.
Well where do I start. We left Karri Valley at 6:30 and had a great ride down to Albany where Bart had a tyre fitted to his BMW as the Busa he was looking at was not worth getting. Outlaw had to have a new tyre fitted as well as he had a bolt in his and it was U/S. Kalbusa had to get a new back (and got a front as well) on the GSX. Left Albany about 1:30 and 100 K's out of Esperance Outlaw lost all electrics on his dash and had to stop in Esperance to get it fixed.
Me and Dazz pushed on to Kal as the others decided to stay in Esperance for the night. Then 70K's out of Esperance Dazz snapped a chain but lucky Bart and Outlaw came to the rescue with a chain from Esperance. Me and Dazz ran the last 300K's to Kal in the dark freezing cold and wearing clear safety glasses we scabbed of a guy that stopped to help us (owe him 2 cartons for help he gave us) because we only had our tinted lenses. Slowest K's of the trip. We got into Kal at 10:30 without further incident.

Just like to say again what a great time we all had and can't wait for the next one. It was good to catch up with old friends and make some new one's Hope everyone made it home safe and with thier bike in one piece.
(22-11-2011, 01:46am)Lucky 85 Wrote: Well where do I start. We left Karri Valley at 6:30 and had a great ride down to Albany where Bart had a tyre fitted to his BMW as the Busa he was looking at was not worth getting. Outlaw had to have a new tyre fitted as well as he had a bolt in his and it was U/S. Kalbusa had to get a new back (and got a front as well) on the GSX. Left Albany about 1:30 and 100 K's out of Esperance Outlaw lost all electrics on his dash and had to stop in Esperance to get it fixed.
Me and Dazz pushed on to Kal as the others decided to stay in Esperance for the night. Then 70K's out of Esperance Dazz snapped a chain but lucky Bart and Outlaw came to the rescue with a chain from Esperance. Me and Dazz ran the last 300K's to Kal in the dark freezing cold and wearing clear safety glasses we scabbed of a guy that stopped to help us (owe him 2 cartons for help he gave us) because we only had our tinted lenses. Slowest K's of the trip. We got into Kal at 10:30 without further incident.

Just like to say again what a great time we all had and can't wait for the next one. It was good to catch up with old friends and make some new one's Hope everyone made it home safe and with thier bike in one piece.

Sounds like an interesting ride home Glen , glad you eventually got there safe . Bummer about the Busa Bart was looking at.
What a weekend, Great people , great roads and an all round great weekend Yes .
Some great pics there hpm , that black / silver is a beauty !
WOW ... what a great weekend; Thanks Guys!!

See what happens when you go too slow. I call it "Adding Character".

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Where's Ya Snow Plough?
Hey all,

Glad every one got home safe and well, thank you all so much for a great four days, both Deb and I enjoyed it very much, and it was good to catch up with those we knew and to meet those we didnt. Rev, you and the organising team did such a good job, and once again thank you all very much,

Chris.
I used to complain about having no shoe's, then I met a bloke with no feet.
WOW what can I say that has not already been said but what a fantastic four days BIG thanks to everyone who organised the run and to the great laddies that keep us feed and a special thanks to the support crew you guys did a brilliant job with out your help we would not of had so much fun so thankyou. It was great to see new faces and catch up with old friends I woke up this morning with a smile like a split watermelon and have been all day.
Take care stay shiny side up and rubber side down and see you all next time we all meet for World Dom III Yes

OH last but not lest to me good mate HPM who could not make this run due to an unfortunate slip of the clutch sucked in you missed out on the bestest weekend EVERIdiot2BESTESTRoll WEEKENDRoll EVERRoll
I used to have a friend, now I assume he is a wanker....

Hayabusavich, this is not about you by the way, its just coincidence....
[Image: HayabusaRun043.jpg]

[Image: HayabusaRun044.jpg]

[Image: HayabusaRun041.jpg]

[Image: HayabusaRun040.jpg]

Rooboy had the special seat ;)
[Image: HayabusaRun030.jpg]

[Image: HayabusaRun027.jpg]

[Image: HayabusaRun026.jpg]

Tanya on her duc as TEC, she did well to keep up
[Image: HayabusaRun021.jpg]

[Image: HayabusaRun033.jpg]

Theres always one that has to be different
[Image: HayabusaRun025.jpg]

(22-11-2011, 05:56pm)hpm Wrote: I used to have a friend, now I assume he is a wanker....

Hayabusavich, this is not about you by the way, its just coincidence....

It's OK theres on assumption it's fact ShowbackShowback your a wanker