nitros injection system query
i would like to go about buying a nos system for my 08 busa but im not to sure how to go about it and i was wandering if ne one had done the same to theres n wouldnt mind sharing some info or info to where about i could enquire
(19-11-2011, 10:30pm)spaniard13 Wrote: i would like to go about buying a nos system for my 08 busa but im not to sure how to go about it and i was wandering if ne one had done the same to theres n wouldnt mind sharing some info or info to where about i could enquire

MPS do a spyder type air box spray bar kit, then a NOS loom (plug n play) fitted and can all be set up an controlled thru ECU flashing.
Easiest cheapest and most effective way to go on a Busa
Give me a call if you wish and have NOS looms in stock.
Pi_thumbsup
And there is a s/h 40hp dry nos kit for sale in Vic , owner went turbo , its gen 1 but the only difference will be you would have to mount the spray bar in your airbox insteads of using the airbox supplied
that and the plug and play wiring from Pete , and i could do you a pretty good starter map
Is it ok to nos titanium valves ???
Id be more worried about valve springs then valves on the gen2. Talked to a engine builder in the states he said to just do springs valves would be fine for a 40 to 50hp shot.
cool cheers heaps i still got a bit of work to do on the busa but when i go to set up the nos i will post pics etc