Hello from Itchyback
Hey everyone.
I bought a busa to use the engine and bits in a dirt buggy i'm building, sadly another legendary bike taken to pasture i know. I dont ride anymore but my first bike was a Honda VT250, loved it, it never stopped on my, then i upgraded to a ZX6r and wow, that was fun. Bikes were my sole form of transport for two years or so, I loved the freedom and when i rode past other riders we would give each other 'the nod'. Very Happy
I had to give it up though when i needed a car for work and couldnt afford both (and i couldnt afford the speeding tickets/ losing my licence again). Then i was a lowley poor student for a few years and then my son was born, i would love to get back into it but it was always very dangerous, i want to be around for my son. I may get a track bike in the future/ one for using on weekends but people in driving cages scare me.
Welcome itchyback
every corner tells a story
CHeers mate.
I was reflecting today how i used to remember roads by their bumps and pot holes and would choose the smoothest path to take. good times.
Hi Itchyback, no shame in sticking the Busa engine in a buggy!

My Gen II was bought as a repairable writeoff and the intent was to stick the engine in a buggy. However, after closer inspection the bike wasn't as badly damaged as first thought. So I repaired it. Looks like new and goes like stink. un/fortunately there's many more wrecked Busa's out there to cannibalise. Fuggin car drivers....

Camel
This isnt Camel from the Edge forum is it?

welcome Very Happy