W.A World Domination II South West Busa Run Nov 18th - Nov 21st 2011
(16-10-2011, 01:05pm)Roo Boy Wrote: [/u]Hi All,
I'm ordering the shirts this week and hope to be in print by next week
So if you want to order a shirt let me know asap and if you don't want yours anymore let me know.

For those who have already ordered, check the Excell Spread sheet attached to see if all is correct. Once ordered cannot change.
If you haven't paid by last call (Friday 21/10/11)[u] you won't be getting any merchandise.
The only ones not paid t are Dave?Rod & Young Guy.

PM sent
Government certified carpet muncherDrool
Not long to go Very Happy !!
I'm now out guys.

Kev, as discussed, I was hammered with a 6 months loss of lic $1000 plus costs....damn.

Looks like you guys miss out on the AWESOME R1'ness!
Can't be that AWESOME if you didn't get away Wm .
Seriously though Craig , not good to hear mate.
The fucker's (Police) take all the fun out of it nowdays!!!
Sorry to hear Craig. I was going to text you tonight but seems I don't need to now.
Bad luck for a bad outcome, where as that other F@#$ker in Midland got 10 months & $1200 for 230+ in a 90 Zone today. Maybe you should have gone to Midland Courts.
At least you can still come as you would have nothing to lose.
OK On another note in regards to the Stubby Holders, I have only received orders for 18 and the minimum order is 50 for $7 each so I'm going to have to cancel the Stubby holders.

All those people who ordered them will get refunded.

Maybe after the ride and we can get enough orders I'll do a run on them.

Shirts are still on.
What a Bummer Craig Pi_thumbsdown

I'm sure that you'll be more than welcom in one of the support vehicles and if your feeling really lonely we can put the AWESOME R1'ness on the Trailer for the run Roll

We'll have to catch up soon and don't worry mate we will tell you all about the run Very Happy Oh sorry won't be able to do that what happens on the Busa Run Stays on the Busa Run Lol3

(02-11-2011, 04:58pm)hpm Wrote: I'm now out guys.

Kev, as discussed, I was hammered with a 6 months loss of lic $1000 plus costs....damn.

Looks like you guys miss out on the AWESOME R1'ness!

Just out of curisosity is anyone who's not coming along for the 3 or 4 days coming for a day ride on the Friday?
As my brother is thinking of coming along but doesn't want to fly solo on the way back in the arvo.
Im gonna try and meet ya's friday am before you leave and will bring me camera. I got the details from Kev. Hopefully the Nsw riders will be there.
OK, all the shirts have been ordered so no more orers can be taken.

Thanks to all who ordered the shirts. I got the order in including the extra guys from Kal.

I'll be picking them up on Tues next week and hopefully get them to Andys Weds night.

Anyone NOR who wants to pick them up from my place can PM me.

If not see you all Friday week.

Now to get a new tyre fitted to the front.
Hey, is there anyone NOR who wants to meet up and go down together or others who live in a civilised location want to meet at the Bell Tower?
(09-11-2011, 01:55pm)Roo Boy Wrote: Hey, is there anyone NOR who wants to meet up and go down together or others who live in a civilised location want to meet at the Bell Tower?

Would do, but with Kev's "sparrow's fart" start time, I'll swap the 30 or 40 mins extra it would add for the divert into town for some sleep time.
Government certified carpet muncherDrool
Hey Huls, you know we depart on the Friday morning and not the the Thursday morning!! Lol3