Hayabusa Font
Hey does anyone know what font is used for the Hayabusa wording?

I need to know for the "World Domination II" tour shirts I'm getting done as the screen printer can't find what it is.

Cheers in advance.Clap
(13-10-2011, 06:05pm)Roo Boy Wrote: Hey does anyone know what font is used for the Hayabusa wording?

I need to know for the "World Domination II" tour shirts I'm getting done as the screen printer can't find what it is.

Cheers in advance.Clap

I don't think it's a font more of a graphic could be wrong it's happened before.
I am sure it is Brave Font or Fast Font.
Hard to tell but it would have to be?

(13-10-2011, 06:05pm)Roo Boy Wrote: Hey does anyone know what font is used for the Hayabusa wording?

Cheers in advance.Clap

This is what I found on a serach for the Brave font. Can't find a good match on 'fast'.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Government certified carpet muncherDrool
[Image: Suzuki-Hayabusa-Logo.jpg]

No SVGs from a short Google search. I don't think a font for this exists...you might find a gsx-r SVG out there...
Cheers guys.
I thought about lifting it but if I can get the font it saves alot of coin as the graphics guy can charge. Is there anyone on here that could help by converting this into an EPS file? This will help out no end.

Cheers
(13-10-2011, 09:02pm)Roo Boy Wrote: Cheers guys.
I thought about lifting it but if I can get the font it saves alot of coin as the graphics guy can charge. Is there anyone on here that could help by converting this into an EPS file? This will help out no end.

Cheers

If you PM me your email addy I will send you the EPS version of the file.
"and when I gun the engine I want people to think that the world is coming to an end"
Scary
RooBoy

I have several files including full OEM replacements on file, my Dad and i are graphic designers and take care of heaps of restoration and replacement gear as well as Race team sponsorship and full GP bike livery.

PM me if you don't already have what you're after from one of the other members. More than happy to help out the club :)

I am working on the 2011 graphics right now actually so that those who want the "negative" style Kanji with the colour flashes around it can do so on whatever model and year they want.
Every (k) over is a THRILLER ! Pi_tongue

2012 AHC BOTY Best Gen 2
2013 VVMC Best Japanese
2013 Australian Hayabusa Show & Shine BEST IN SHOW
2013 AHC BOTY Bike Of The Year Trophy