WA EOI RIDE
Yes definate for me...well weather depending
Smoke me a kipper I'll be home in time for breakfast
(25-09-2011, 07:26pm)Aussie Steve Wrote: Yes definate for me...well weather depending

Beats me that now you have a radiator guard and new boots, that you haven't decided to come on the run Lol2
Government certified carpet muncherDrool
Well will have to wait and see but HPM reckons he's coming and going for Pole Lol3 that'll be the day..

Shiro Taka is a maybe as well but he is just getting back from overseas so can't confirm.

Rev004
(27-09-2011, 08:58pm)Belzybob Wrote:
(25-09-2011, 07:26pm)Aussie Steve Wrote: Yes definate for me...well weather depending

Beats me that now you have a radiator guard and new boots, that you haven't decided to come on the run Lol2

You are honoured to have me among you....or is that I am honoured to let you be among me............or

I'm in and as for HPM going for pole Lol2Lol2 yer pole if pole means wait wait I can't keep up slow down I'm on a yamaka
Don't laugh at Pole hayabusavich, this one includes splitting traffic - remember Canning Highway in the rain, I got through fine, I'm sure you rearranged several mirrors coming through that red mist an all :)
(30-09-2011, 09:31am)hpm Wrote: Don't laugh at Pole hayabusavich, this one includes splitting traffic - remember Canning Highway in the rain, I got through fine, I'm sure you rearranged several mirrors coming through that red mist an all :)

Lol2Lol2Idiot2 Idiot2 So you still going for pole
Tanya and i will be there Sunday
Gee it looks like we are going to have a nice day Yes for a casual run and if everyone goes we should have a good turnout.

Axe & Hayabusavich do you guys want to all meet up and ride into the Bell Tower

Axe
Iburg
GazzaBusa
Roo Boy
Aussie Steve
Hayabusavich
Rev004
Shedman1300 & Partner
Belzybob
Mark Askew (Maybe)
Shiro Taka (Maybe)
HPM (Maybe)

Looks like I am giving you guys a break and will meet you at the the destination...that is...unless someone:
(a) wants to let me go pillion, always wanted to go 2 up knee down, or
(b) lends me a bike from their motorcycle collection *conjurs up mental images of Rooboy & Hayabusavich*, disclaimer against any damage done, or
© is not worthy of their Busa *dreams of a BusaSteve in lingerie....oh wai*
(05-10-2011, 02:55pm)hpm Wrote: Looks like I am giving you guys a break and will meet you at the the destination...that is...unless someone:
(a) wants to let me go pillion, always wanted to go 2 up knee down, or
(b) lends me a bike from their motorcycle collection *conjurs up mental images of Rooboy & Hayabusavich*, disclaimer against any damage done, or
© is not worthy of their Busa *dreams of a BusaSteve in lingerie....oh wai*

I have a very nice 1982 GS125 you can borrow for the day ..... hehehe has a gen 1200 km's on the clock atm......

Hay Rev004,

Yea man would lve to meet up and cruz to the bell tower in a little group, will have to confirm sat though, pretty crock atm, hopefully will be all good by the weekend......
I'm in mandurah so we can sort out a place near to us both to meet.

Axe
Craig I got a CBR 600 you could use if my brother doesn't come along.
Problem is I'm NOR and you are in the boonies where they still eat people.
Cheers guys, thank you for the offer of bikes, however I must decline as my crash history is long and colourful!

Happy to meet you punks at the end meet point where I plan to be my usual obnoxious arrogant self :)
Rev004 where do you want to meet up for the ride (BP Rocky City)... but if you want to ride into the bell tower then HPM is the man you want to talk to OH and as for weather pending let it piss down my bike needs a wash come to think of it so do I. Hope I don't offend ( well not really ) but I'll be bringing the Gixxer thou so I don't have to pillion HPM Showback