SHOULD WE BE WORRIED
(16-09-2011, 03:42pm)kawasuki Wrote: This IS political.

I didn't say it wasn't!
(15-09-2011, 09:06pm)Madmax Wrote:
(14-09-2011, 10:27pm)kawasuki Wrote: We need more watermelons on this forum , they are being out numbered by the rednecks Lol2

With a thread like this one it fast turns into a Mass-Debate.
The beauty of a free country like Ozzie is you can say this shit and still be safe, try saying anything like this thread's contents in many overseas countries and be murdered, have a fatawa taken out against you or quietly dissappear, or dragged kicking and screaming to be stoned to death for whatever.God bless Australia, the land of the free.Australia2

Like that poor old guy in Life of Brian...all he said was... 'this piece of hallibut was good enough for Jehova'

Smoke me a kipper I'll be home in time for breakfast
(16-09-2011, 04:30pm)Aussie Steve Wrote:
(15-09-2011, 09:06pm)Madmax Wrote:
(14-09-2011, 10:27pm)kawasuki Wrote: We need more watermelons on this forum , they are being out numbered by the rednecks Lol2

With a thread like this one it fast turns into a Mass-Debate.
The beauty of a free country like Ozzie is you can say this shit and still be safe, try saying anything like this thread's contents in many overseas countries and be murdered, have a fatawa taken out against you or quietly dissappear, or dragged kicking and screaming to be stoned to death for whatever.God bless Australia, the land of the free.Australia2

Like that poor old guy in Life of Brian...all he said was... 'this piece of hallibut was good enough for Jehova'

Nice one Centurian like it it. Lol2