Sydney WSID Wednesday nights
(04-09-2011, 01:24pm)Heidi1 Wrote: Cool, I had a sudden thought he might have been a previous member from a LOOONNNGGG time ago, he sounded familiar.

Welcome Bluey! Can you give Simmo a couple of tips, he could use them.

Knuppel2

Andy Cool
(04-09-2011, 01:24pm)Heidi1 Wrote: Cool, I had a sudden thought he might have been a previous member from a LOOONNNGGG time ago, he sounded familiar.

Thanks guys,

I have been racing at the drags for a few years in the past, I also used to run a purple crewman till the day it went missing... I never ran the 2007 blue busa, but I did take the boulevard a few times and had great fun and gave a good show always.
Hope to see you guys out there and have agreat night.

(04-09-2011, 10:44pm)Bluethunder Wrote:
Thanks guys,
I have been racing at the drags for a few years in the past, I also used to run a purple crewman till the day it went missing... I never ran the 2007 blue busa, but I did take the boulevard a few times and had great fun and gave a good show always.

When it warms up a bit I'll orgainse a latte night there it been a few years, hopefull get a load of Bussa there in one night, Yes
(04-09-2011, 10:44pm)Bluethunder Wrote:

Thanks guys,

You wouldn't happen to be in the air-con industry as a leco would you?
/
Hey Simmo

Now it is getting warmer, I'd be up for a go if it just a run what you brung night. I could leave work at lunchtime, be there for the drags and either go home that night, or leave for work at 6am from Sydney. It has been YEARS for me.

How about Pan? He has that stocker he could run. We could probably talk Bruce into it..... let's go old school.
(05-09-2011, 11:13am)simmo Wrote: When it warms up a bit I'll orgainse a latte night there it been a few years, hopefull get a load of Bussa there in one night, Yes

I'd be VERY interested in that too, simmo!!! Pi_thumbsup
Juz curious Undecided....are the WSID operators ok with 1 wheel runs down the strip?!? Undecided Could you ask the "powers that be" about that, and let me know pls???

Coolsmiley

(05-09-2011, 12:08pm)Heidi1 Wrote: Hey Simmo

Now it is getting warmer, I'd be up for a go if it just a run what you brung night. I could leave work at lunchtime, be there for the drags and either go home that night, or leave for work at 6am from Sydney. It has been YEARS for me.

How about Pan? He has that stocker he could run. We could probably talk Bruce into it..... let's go old school.

i would be up for a run as well guys , would like to see what my could to as the strip
(05-09-2011, 12:08pm)Heidi1 Wrote: How about Pan? He has that stocker he could run. We could probably talk Bruce into it..... let's go old school.

I'm in!

Just give me lots of warning... may even bring the track bike for a run Pi_thumbsup
Oh crikey, the trackbike would be a weapon! AND you would get to finally weigh the bastard.
(05-09-2011, 04:27pm)Heidi1 Wrote: Oh crikey, the trackbike would be a weapon! AND you would get to finally weigh the bastard.

I'll bring both Busas so we can compare the weight of the trackie VS the weight of a totally stock bike

Let's plan it now!
How about Wednesday the 12th of October?
(05-09-2011, 04:42pm)pan Wrote: Let's plan it now!

Can ya pick a better date than that one, pan.....it's no good for me....leaving early that morning for P/Island Moto-GP!! Frown

Coolsmiley

(05-09-2011, 06:27pm)bazman Wrote:
(05-09-2011, 04:42pm)pan Wrote: Let's plan it now!
Can ya pick a better date than that one, pan.....it's no good for me....leaving early that morning for P/Island Moto-GP!! Frown
Coolsmiley

The 19th would be a nice sticky track, round 3 is the weekend before, is that any good or is that to close also, any Wednesdays are good for me
Im in with the 1441 and turbo
Showoff Lol2

I'm bringing the RGV.
Time to start a new thread...