I am going Japanesa!!!
My Grey Import from Japan:-Nissan Elgrand E51 People Mover
[Image: ed65404c.jpg]

[Image: 43575bed.jpg]

" Live the Vision "
Quote "When was the last time You did something for the First Time"
congratulations - good van
(04-09-2011, 10:38pm)Bill Gaheer Wrote: congratulations - good van

They are bloody brilliant ,& Cheap too .

If Wisdom Comes with Age , I'm one of the Smartest Blokes Here
(04-09-2011, 09:34pm)Vellaterra Wrote: My Grey Import from Japan:-Nissan Elgrand E51 People Mover
[Image: ed65404c.jpg]

[Image: 43575bed.jpg]

Nice moverPi_thumbsup
Without sounding like im pissing on your parade have you checked when your car left Japan??????Im only asking cause my brother in the UK deals in cars occasionally and they found that some imports where contaminated....something I would look at especially if im transporting kids.

Yeh I checked this really good, I went past the dealership at night and noticed that all the grey imports weren't Glowing in the dark, all safe I guess.... Pi_tongueRoll
" Live the Vision "
There are stacks of these in Singapore (where I am at the moment) and I believe they use the 350Z engine.. I am a Nissan guy through and through so its nice ride in my book.
(05-09-2011, 10:01pm)Vellaterra Wrote: Yeh I checked this really good, I went past the dealership at night and noticed that all the grey imports weren't Glowing in the dark, all safe I guess.... Pi_tongueRoll

.... ok mate,nothing to be alarmed of ,i guess having a kid with an eye on his forehead is a head turner tooLol3

FWIW, you'll probably be exposed to more radiation from the smoke detectors inside your homes then what would have attached itself to anything coming out of Japan. Just saying..
(06-09-2011, 11:12am)Zoro Wrote: FWIW, you'll probably be exposed to more radiation from the smoke detectors inside your homes then what would have attached itself to anything coming out of Japan. Just saying..

Ummm, is this still the 'Busa site or , are we waiting for the ' repowered by a 'Busa version of the van ' ?

Just curious and I'd be interested in the power vs weight specs on the current vehicle , must be a goer 2fast4u

So who's driving the party bus to Tathra?
If it is contaminated let me know so I can come around and get some good exposure.
From all my years of smoking the radiation should do wonders for my inevitable cancer. Pi_freak

Looks like a pretty comfy ride. I like it.
Have you worked out how to get the Busa in the back yet Lol3
(06-09-2011, 06:10pm)Raphel Wrote:
(06-09-2011, 11:12am)Zoro Wrote: FWIW, you'll probably be exposed to more radiation from the smoke detectors inside your homes then what would have attached itself to anything coming out of Japan. Just saying..

Ummm, is this still the 'Busa site or , are we waiting for the ' repowered by a 'Busa version of the van ' ?

Just curious and I'd be interested in the power vs weight specs on the current vehicle , must be a goer 2fast4u

Yeh, This is still a Busa site, I just thought that I would add in a little input on this great vehicle. Yes its powered by the 350Z engine. It sits North/South and is a rear wheel drive. It also has AWD and 4WD. This is for the snow country AND NSW dodgy roads. Gee, the Japanese think of everything!!!!

This vehicle represents just what the Japanese are really good at. They build the best Bikes and I gotta say the Elgrand is right up there as far as Power, Luxury and Preformance. Its got it all. I still have the option of either the Monaro or the Busa and now we have the people mover for the six little people of the family. Everyone is happy!!!

[Image: 3464c417.jpg]

" Live the Vision "
Yes they are a nice van defently better than the Delica Pi_thumbsup

I imported a new van last week from WaggaWagga just to cart the bike around
I found a washed up old AFL player in the back but just pushed him out at the border Very Happy

[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
(10-09-2011, 11:33pm)ROD Wrote: Yes they are a nice van defently better than the Delica Pi_thumbsup

I imported a new van last week from WaggaWagga just to cart the bike around
I found a washed up old AFL player in the back but just pushed him out at the border Very Happy

Lol2Lol3Lol2
" Live the Vision "