Sydney WSID Wednesday nights
(31-07-2011, 03:02pm)Legend Wrote: I saw Glenn struggle with his bike early on and gave him any advise and support I could, he eventually ran his 8 after a lot of hardwork, he deserved it and I was one of the first to congratulate him.

What followed was a changed person with a changed attitude, shame really.

Anyway BigJay your on here talking the talk but you dont walk the walk, why do you bring up Glenn when you should leave things to rest??
Do you really dislike the guy or what?, let it go, I'm sure when Glenn is ready he'll come back out and give Simmo some competion, so let it go, let it go.......

First of all i don't dislike anyone Leonard. Glenn is a personal friend of mine and its upsetting to see him belittled for his achievements. If his attitude has changed, then thats a shame for you, because he certainly treats me fine. Not sure what ya getting at with me talking the talk but not walking the walk. I never said i could beat anyone or race anyone. People criticise Glenn but do nothing to back it up. But at the end of the day Leonard people are who they are. I guess i should accept that. CheersVery Happy
Simmo is a winner!

He's probably still celebrating his win in Modified Bike at Sydney Dragway today.

Winning is an achievement that can only be achieved by participants.

Bloody well done.

Well done Simmo!!!!Trophy

You must be buggered after all those 8sec passes....Pi_tongue

Hope you didn't stuff up your TV interview....

Look out Pan we have a new TV star.Clap

Leonard.
(31-07-2011, 06:43pm)playswithnitro Wrote: Simmo is a winner!
He's probably still celebrating his win in Modified Bike at Sydney Dragway today.
Winning is an achievement that can only be achieved by participants.
Bloody well done.

Thanks Mick & especially for all your cheeky comments over the weekend it was a crack up & good fun

Special thanks to Rapid sport Bike for sponsoring our event at Western Sydney also,
That's the 2nd for 1st place trophy's I have now sponsored by Rapid I have now from you Guys Pi_thumbsup

Congrads also to Rob Wilkinson on 2nd spot that's the Busa club members 1 & 2 on this event, between us we sent all the others home early Fatman

(31-07-2011, 07:42pm)Legend Wrote: Well done Simmo!!!!Trophy
You must be buggered after all those 8sec passes....Pi_tongue
Hope you didn't stuff up your TV interview....
Look out Pan we have a new TV star.Clap
Leonard.

Arr man I chocked big time they caught me of guard big time
I turned around & they said are you the Simmonator & the the camera in my face, I think I need a spokes person A
Congrats Simmo.

BJ maybe its all about stupid claims - attitude and they way some talk to people.
TrophyTrophy Congrats Simmo on the win & Rob on 2nd. Leigh
Getting ready to make some noise.

(31-07-2011, 08:46pm)lee8sec Wrote: TrophyTrophy Congrats Simmo on the win & Rob on 2nd. Leigh

Cheers Lee

I tried a killer set up Wed night ready for the next round now the Harley V roders are shacking in there boots Read, low 9.0s all night toned the gearing down no monos smooth as & but very boring as but so consistent that will be my set up
So next week I'll try something completely different fopr some fun Lol2
We all had a great test & tune today , got down to low 8.9s all afternoon on my mild race set up, Guido got in 10 passes & I, 9 & could have slipped a few more in if we were keen, got mine down nice & consistent again, bring on round two next weekend Biker
ps we have balled out for Wednesday night Nerd
Welcome back to Bluethunder now on a Busa ,
down to a 10.6 I think on the first cold & slippery night on a new Gen 2 Clap Well done Pi_thumbsup
(02-09-2011, 08:26am)simmo Wrote: Welcome back to Bluethunder now on a Busa ,
down to a 10.6 I think on the first cold & slippery night on a new Gen 2 Clap Well done Pi_thumbsup

Thanks mate, it was a good night, I did aim for 10 second passes,Biker it was great to achieve that, did managed to keep the front wheel down.
I hope next time to improve the times more and start launching a bit harder which it should work.
Guys I had a run with Simo and no joke as I was lined up and waiting for Simo to get ready, suddenly the lights go and he took off like a bullet.
Great stuff mate I think that was Your 8.9 run Claptop stuff.

See you there next time.
On ya Blueth keep at it mate thats how Simmo stared out.
(02-09-2011, 09:45pm)BLACKZOOK Wrote: On ya Blueth keep at it mate thats how Simmo stared out.

Thanks mate, it would be great to see more of us out there.
Have we known you by another name Bluethunder?
(02-09-2011, 10:01pm)Heidi1 Wrote: Have we known you by another name Bluethunder?

He had a boulevard before & Hes no first timer to the drags, its been about a year ago last time out, some may remember someone try to flip one, Pi_freak

Well done Blue Thunder Pi_thumbsup
Cool, I had a sudden thought he might have been a previous member from a LOOONNNGGG time ago, he sounded familiar.

Welcome Bluey! Can you give Simmo a couple of tips, he could use them.