Continental Sport Attack Tyres
Rolleyes 
Hey All....Very Happy

juz wondering if anyone here has tried Conti Sport Attack's on their busa?!?

If so....your thoughts and opinion please!!!

many thanks,
Coolsmiley
bazman. i was looking at putting a set of these on my busa got told they are pretty much the same as a bridgestone BT016 which is a softer compound good grib but not a long life. the road attack is suppose to be pretty good too but with a longer life. always keen to get feedback as im going to need new tyres before i get back on the road.
SPEED ISN,T EVERYTHING BUT IT SURE IS FUN.
Juz ordered a set from Jake Wilson.com....I'll let ya know how they go, grumpy!

Most of the reviews I managed to find on them said that they like to spin-up / drift / lose traction under heavy acceleration out of da corners Scary.....sounds like lotsa FUN to me!!! Drool Yes
(10-08-2011, 10:03am)bazman Wrote: Juz ordered a set from Jake Wilson.com....I'll let ya know how they go, grumpy!

Most of the reviews I managed to find on them said that they like to spin-up / drift / lose traction under heavy acceleration out of da corners Scary.....sounds like lotsa FUN to me!!! Drool Yes

with the power of the busa is there any tyre that wont spin up or lose traction under a fistful of throttle. all fun in the end. i,m looking at bt016s but will be keen to hear how the conti goes. thanks bazman.
SPEED ISN,T EVERYTHING BUT IT SURE IS FUN.
(09-08-2011, 08:27pm)bazman Wrote: Hey All....Very Happy

juz wondering if anyone here has tried Conti Sport Attack's on their busa?!?

If so....your thoughts and opinion please!!!

many thanks,
Coolsmiley

Just got some Conti Motion's . Moshy's had some on for a few weeks & Hasn't fallen off Yet .I'm putting mine on for Tathra .They look the same as my Beloved Avon's so hope they are as good. Thumb's up from Moshy so far .

If Wisdom Comes with Age , I'm one of the Smartest Blokes Here
Yeah Greeny,

I saw the Conti Motions and was very tempted to try them, coz I've got a 3,000km round trip to PI for Moto-GP in Oct.....and with the Sport Attacks I went for, I juz might even need another set for the BB?!? Oh well, juz gonna "suck it and see"....Undecided

Coolsmiley
I ran BT016's on my K4 1000 and they were great super stickie and very good confidence with them. only problem was they wore out very quickly when you drag your knees :)