Spotted in Kogarah (SYDNEY)
Seen today at lunchtime in Kogarah (NSW 2217)

Does anyone know these bikes? Are you members here?

[Image: Busas02082011005-1.jpg]

[Image: Busas02082011004.jpg]

[Image: Busas02082011002-1.jpg]

[Image: Busas02082011003.jpg]
the black / red has no mirrors ???
Yeh, bar end mirrors
HEY! We stopped playing this game! This is a good game.
You should grab a pen and paper and leave a note with the forum web address mate. Judging by what they've done, it looks like they really love their Hayabusas.
Didn't have time, didn't have pen/paper, but a good idea nevertheless...
(03-08-2011, 06:34pm)pan Wrote: Didn't have time, didn't have pen/paper, but a good idea nevertheless...

you should have some club cards on you at all times pan . i have some here i will give you some ok

this was taken the other day at kogarah my bike and johns bike at red rooster

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(02-08-2011, 09:24pm)Heidi1 Wrote: HEY! We stopped playing this game! This is a good game.

Have you spotted any in the last week Heidi , If you do don't run them over Scary
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
One busa on the strip at Las Vegas, had stock pipes on so I didn't even hear it coming. Over the weekend there was a Harley muster, expecting up to 3000 bikes. I went into the Harley cafe on the strip, I figured 3000 bikes is worth a look, even if they are Harleys. There were Harleys EVERYWHERE in Vegas. I asked at the cafe if it was a muster that would be ok for me to go and take a look at on my own, you have to be careful sometimes...... He said, YEAH, women would be fine at that thing. What he neglected to tell me was it was the annual BLACK motorcyclist's muster. How badly would I have stuck out at that thing!

You'll all be pleased to know that they are heading out today, back to where they came from. All on trailers. Some are even still upright!
Kogarah IS the place to be if you're on a Busa!
Another one in Kogarah today.
What's going on?

[Image: Kev11082011.jpg]
One of those slow black and purple Busas!
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
Yeh, I was going to mention that there was a red one there as well, but too quick... I took a photo but all I got was a red blurr...
that busa will go alot quicker once the carbon gaurd had been painted black BWHAHAHAHALol2Lol2