Sydney WSID Wednesday nights
Cause I'm SPECIAL!
(28-07-2011, 10:45pm)simmo Wrote: He said he way only going for a small ride & was gone for hours, now I know where he went

How come you can put up 7 thinies & we can only do 6 ???????

Admins get 7, heh? Knuppel2

Simmo, like I told you, just hold off a bit longer... Pi_thumbsup
I've heard that you've been going off early for too long. Just hold on a little longer... Roll

I'm going to leave you two alone, this suddenly went to a really weird place.
(28-07-2011, 11:05pm)Heidi1 Wrote: I'm going to leave you two alone, this suddenly went to a really weird place.

Huh? Weird? How can someone with a sig like yours make a statement like that?!
Stop trying to distract everyone with your shiny mind-tricks. It will not work, these ARE the freakin droids I'm looking for!!
(28-07-2011, 07:21pm)simmo Wrote:
(28-07-2011, 03:28pm)bigjay Wrote:
(28-07-2011, 03:23pm)simmo Wrote: 8.9 then a 8.9 then 9.0 then a 9.0 Im set for Sat & Sun Fatman

beat ya 8.96?

No not on a cold Winters night 8.98 & 8.99
Will have a quick crack at it Saturday morning then set it up for race mode Biker

Thats still impressive dudeClap Good luck on the weekend.Pi_thumbsup
(28-07-2011, 11:19pm)Heidi1 Wrote: Stop trying to distract everyone with your shiny mind-tricks. It will not work, these ARE the freakin droids I'm looking for!!

Shiny? You mean like chrome? Where? Where?
Hey, hang on a minute. My bike is staying STOCK!
Hey Simmo has anyone got even close to your times on a bike that is open to scrutiny?

(29-07-2011, 01:02am)BLACKZOOK Wrote: Hey Simmo has anyone got even close to your times on a bike that is open to scrutiny?

yes, april 2009. We know who that was and the new one should be...........well, we'll wait and see.
(29-07-2011, 08:06am)bigjay Wrote:
(29-07-2011, 01:02am)BLACKZOOK Wrote: Hey Simmo has anyone got even close to your times on a bike that is open to scrutiny?

yes, april 2009. We know who that was and the new one should be...........well, we'll wait and see.

"Should be...." bla bla bla.... what was that about "talk the talk"?

April 2009... I remember that well. I ran a 10.2 on my twin pipe stock Busa (no Power Commander, no extensions, no big bore, not even a flapper mod) and spaman told me even he hadn't got to 10.2 on his stock bike. I'm starting to think I may be the up and coming champion of the world...

As soon as I run a 1:30 at EC, I'm coming back to WSID and I'll show you all how it's done Boobies4.
(29-07-2011, 09:30am)pan Wrote:
(29-07-2011, 08:06am)bigjay Wrote:

"Should be...." bla bla bla.... what was that about "talk the talk"?

April 2009... I remember that well. I ran a 10.2 on my twin pipe stock Busa (no Power Commander, no extensions, no big bore, not even a flapper mod) and spaman told me even he hadn't got to 10.2 on his stock bike. I'm starting to think I may be the up and coming champion of the world...

As soon as I run a 1:30 at EC, I'm coming back to WSID and I'll show you all how it's done Boobies4.

looking forward to itLol2 8.97 is ya target Pan......... Good luck!!!!!!!!! Oh by the way, its not eighth mile either........
(28-07-2011, 09:50pm)simmo Wrote: Last nights runs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sh4LM7o6xbg

Looks good mate, real smoothClap Bring home the bacon this weekendYes

Don't know about that

What do they used to say Wed night is for all the slow cars & Bikes
Boy did we have a full house Wed night they ended up turning heaps of people away

Anyway at end of the day ANDRA events are where records are set
where all can see whats going on & maybe the occasional free rego & fuel check
So I will have a quick crack at it Sat morning all going well,

& Pan the challenge is on Buddy two 8.9 bikes head to head Biker

You just gotta love this rivalry it pushes everyone along
(28-07-2011, 10:50pm)Heidi1 Wrote: Cause I'm SPECIAL!

I will 2nd that one Lol2
glad i didnt go wed night
(29-07-2011, 09:35am)bigjay Wrote: looking forward to itLol2 8.97 is ya target Pan......... Good luck!!!!!!!!! Oh by the way, its not eighth mile either........

No worries BJ Pi_thumbsup

By the way, when you're out at the Creek with your super-light weapon, 1:29 is your goal. No short-cuts from turn 4 to 9 though... Let us know how you go...