W.A World Domination II South West Busa Run Nov 18th - Nov 21st 2011
Interested at those rates
Government certified carpet muncherDrool
Tyres arrived today (6 days). US$290 + US$65 shipping to my door. That's AUS$325 for two Power Pures.
(26-07-2011, 05:48pm)Huls Wrote: Tyres arrived today (6 days). US$290 + US$65 shipping to my door. That's AUS$325 for two Power Pures.

Gee Huls you can't get much better than that for service mate and you'll end up $200.00 better off even after fitting.
Hey Rev

Can I order three t-shirts? I know the other two won't get organised, and I probably won't get around to it either unless I do it quickly. Who do we pay? I've had a bit of a look back, but can't find the front.

Cheers
(12-06-2011, 04:38pm)Roo Boy Wrote: T'Shirts are still on their way. Unfortunately Franko from over East who was kind enough to help draw it up has run into some personal problems and has since had to decline his offer to help.
No Prob's, just have to get someone else to help draw it up. I have the design and the Graphics guy just need a good drawer.
Cost at this stage will be same as last time $25ea,(Non refundable after last call goes out).
You can have any color bar White as the print will be White.
PM me your size and I will reply with Bank details.
Cheers for now.

(26-07-2011, 09:27pm)Heidi1 Wrote: Hey Rev

Can I order three t-shirts? I know the other two won't get organised, and I probably won't get around to it either unless I do it quickly. Who do we pay? I've had a bit of a look back, but can't find the front.

Cheers

Here you guy Heidi, Send a PM to Roo Boy with Sizes and color of the shirt except white as the print is white and he will send through the details that you need to pay for the shirts.

Cheers Rev004
Thanks mate!
Come on guys by now you should know if you are in or not and let Kevvie know if you are in or out, as there is lots to arrange re accommodation, food etc.
(08-06-2011, 07:47pm)duc13 Wrote: I know it's still a fair way off , but, I"M EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!! Biker

(02-08-2011, 09:11am)Roo Boy Wrote: Come on guys by now you should know if you are in or not and let Kevvie know if you are in or out, as there is lots to arrange re accommodation, food etc.

For those that are unsure you will kick yourself if you miss this as the previous Domination tour was nothing short of one of the best rides I've been on. So don't hesitate do it.
Getting excited as we are getting closer.

Her's that wretched Gen2 inserted.

Getting excited

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hey Mark WTF happened to the pic of the ge1 ? The gen 2 actually looks better looking in those mock ups.
This will not do!
Could do the Gen 1 same as the Gen 2 ifyou really want but I thoght the Gen 1 looked good and I wanted them to be different from each other.
Back to the drawing board then.
Just takin the piss R B , no need to go back to the board Coolsmiley