In Adelaide for next few weeks.
Working in Adelaide for next few weeks. Will be in starting 11th...hope to meet up anyone who is around city.

Cheers
Bill
(06-07-2011, 08:17am)Bill Gaheer Wrote: Working in Adelaide for next few weeks. Will be in starting 11th...hope to meet up anyone who is around city.

Cheers
Bill

Bill ,Give me a call when you get here 0418-841783. I Live 5 min from city center ,I"ll show you the sights mate & We'll muster the troop's for a coffee

If Wisdom Comes with Age , I'm one of the Smartest Blokes Here
Yeah Bill, just give us a yell when you get here. Peter is our official group coordinator and sure will organize a meeting to sip some coffee and talk bikes Yes
"It is not a shame to not know, the shame is to not know and not to ask"
Just remember that Hindley Street is dead from Sunday to Thursday. In fact most of Adelaide is after 8pm..........Lol3
Government certified carpet muncherDrool
You can get a great Knuckle Sandwich in there after 8 mate ,ask Mr Foley .

(07-07-2011, 08:43pm)Greeny_SA Wrote: You can get a great Knuckle Sandwich in there after 8 mate ,ask Mr Foley .

I actually have a very good idea where he might have been that evening. Coolsmiley In fact there aren't many places I haven't been in Hindley Street, but its a pain to be in town and find restaurants closed at 9pm and other establishments that have stopped opening at all until Wednesday or Thursday. Maybe Penny Wong should worry more about her own constituency than global warming?

Then again, its not suprising as the latest TV series based on a Tim Winton book was filmed in Adelaide because Perth looked too modern!
Government certified carpet muncherDrool
Hi Guys,

I am here on King William St. like what I have seen so far.
Greeny will call you sometime today - tomm to fix a coffee meet - either this or next week.
Cheers,
Bill
(12-07-2011, 10:16am)Bill Gaheer Wrote: Hi Guys,

I am here on King William St. like what I have seen so far.
Greeny will call you sometime today - tomm to fix a coffee meet - either this or next week.
Cheers,
Bill

Good to hear your in town Mate , Yeah ,give me a call 0418 841783.
I've got a quiet week , I'll come & Find you .

NOw I will be in Brisbane.............Very Happy
Geez u get around Bill....ya big jetsetting tart!! Eek
Can ya throw some of ur frequent flyer points my way pls?!? Drool

Coolsmiley