Workshop manual for fork rebuild
Hey guys like the title says I need the workshop instructions to repair my leaking fork seals, also I need to know what Wt oil the busa forks use as standard.

I will be grateful for any help

Arguing with idiots is like wrestling a pig in the mud, you both get dirty but the pig enjoys it!<i></i>
Give me your e-mail address and I'll send you the workshop manual. <i></i>
Thanks mate that would be great

andycarroll68@hotmail.com

Arguing with idiots is like wrestling a pig in the mud, you both get dirty but the pig enjoys it!<i></i>
I don't think a Hotmail account will let such a big file come through to your email Andy.

There is a thread here somewhere that gives a link for you to download the manual if you are on broadband.
If you are not on broadband. I can burn you a copy on CD and mail it.
Just let me know. PM me your address and I'll pop one in the post. Otherwise another Sydney sider could hand you one.
Rgds BUSGO

"TAKE MY ADVICE"
I'm not using it anyway!<i>Edited by: BUSGO at: 17/1/07 7:34
</i>
Busgo's right, the manual is 179MB!! You'll be better off with a burnt copy or link as suggested above.

<i>Edited by: Mazzick at: 16/1/07 21:46
</i>
PM sent Busgo

DISC SENT SPEEDY...

I hope you enjoy the extras...

Rgds BUSGO

"TAKE MY ADVICE"
I'm not using it anyway!<i></i>
I heard the Suzuki built quality of these items is second to none.........................

Definately a job for the experts.................

<i></i>
Like a seagull onto a hot fuggen chip

But......................the experts DID f*** with them

<i></i>
Sorry But that pic is a classic.

And to think I was riding it for about the last 50 klms before that happened...........

Playing with these items is definatley a job for the experts. Where did you say they were worked on???

<i></i>
Certianly not done at the workshop of the logo on the fork leg thats for sure ! An I can vouch for that
FF1 <i></i>
Yep! Spot on Pete.

Just noticed your sticker. (Sorry)

The work was done by the Action Motrocyles in Melbourne a few years back.

And can vouch for that!

<i></i>
Action are hopeless and will never see my money again

Action in Canberra were very good to me a year or two ago.

Rgds BUSGO

"TAKE MY ADVICE"
I'm not using it anyway!<i></i>
It's ancient history now......all was resolved to my satisfaction AND I did get an apology

<i></i>