Poll: should we have club support gear
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
YES - to club gear
91.67%
66 91.67%
NO- dont need it
8.33%
6 8.33%
Total 72 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

should we have club support gear
(28-06-2011, 01:55pm)Shifu Wrote: All this democratic process is very interesting and time consuming. Hope the agreement will be reached before the icecaps will melt and all the roads get flooded (and we change to a canoe club Pi_freak ). Can someone just give a summary what is available, how much it costs and how do we order it? From the poll results it is clear that we need it. Enough talking, time for the action please..

will get onto it for you all right now
(28-06-2011, 01:55pm)Shifu Wrote: All this democratic process is very interesting and time consuming. Hope the agreement will be reached before the icecaps will melt and all the roads get flooded (and we change to a canoe club Pi_freak ). Can someone just give a summary what is available, how much it costs and how do we order it? From the poll results it is clear that we need it. Enough talking, time for the action please..

I will answer your questions to the best shifu ,

this weekend i will have my partner here and i will do a full set of pics for you all to see what you are getting with the shirts , after the pics are done and members are happy with the shirts i will post up full details of where to purchase these shirts from ,

2 colours of shirts black and white , if you wish to have another colour you can arange this through the shop

black shirts will have white kanji's and writeing and white shirts will have black writeing and kanji's

long sleve shirts $33.00
short sleve are $29.70

summary of costs

short sleve shirts
1 x club logo
1 x kanji on the back

long sleve shirts
1 x club logo
1 x kanji on the back
2 x hayabusa on the sleves

postage costs

couriers $15

AUST POST $5-$7

you will be dealing with the shop direct i will have nothing to do with money or postage or shirt sizes or f*** ups what so ever , i hope the prices are ok with members if there not you dont have to buy the shirts ,

cheers
Bloody top effort Kev!
(28-06-2011, 07:20pm)BJK1 Wrote: Bloody top effort Kev!

+1Pi_thumbsup
Fantastic Kev Pi_thumbsup
We will wear it with pride Biker
"It is not a shame to not know, the shame is to not know and not to ask"
Great stuff Kev .. Yes
Thanks Kev! Appreciate the effort, looking forward to wearing them.
let me no when you have it all set up Kev and i will put a post in the t-shirt thread i might make up a new thread called Club merchandise
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
(30-06-2011, 03:24pm)ROD Wrote: let me no when you have it all set up Kev and i will put a post in the t-shirt thread i might make up a new thread called Club merchandise

ok sweet i will do that and thak you kindly rod
Ok guys while im waiting for a thread to be made i have loaded the pics of the shirts have a look let me know what ya all think , i think rod is going to be makeing a thread for this ,

cheers guys

http://tinypic.com/yourstuff.php
Would love to see the shirts Kev but photobucket is a load of crap and it won't work
(03-07-2011, 05:07pm)Dale Wrote: Would love to see the shirts Kev but photobucket is a load of crap and it won't work

ok its all done dale
At the risk of being unpopular, Would it bother anyone if I designed my own ?
(04-07-2011, 11:33am)BlackLilly Wrote: At the risk of being unpopular, Would it bother anyone if I designed my own ?

Trophy
(04-07-2011, 11:33am)BlackLilly Wrote: At the risk of being unpopular, Would it bother anyone if I designed my own ?

cant see why not mate , dont forget to show us when its all done