Finaly re-licenced again!!!
It's been a very long 12 months without it , but I finaly have a licence again. Yes

The Court granted my licence back without any conditions or penalties and I was very happy about that, however when I got to VicRoads they had a different opinion.

They told me they wouldn't issue me a licence without an 'I' condition, and told me to go back to Court. I refused, argued and said tough luck the Court order does not require me to have any conditions, and the judges ruling is final. The pricks refused the Court Order, marked it as invalid, called the Court and had another faxed through indicating a 6 month interlock condition without me having any say in it at all, and would not even give me the original Court Order back. Nutkickyt1

So it's all cars for me & no Busa on a public road for another 6 months, but as for closed circuits.....bring it on!!!! Biker
congrats paul really happy for ya mate , well done you have got your freedom back mate and thats exellent news well done
Thanks Kev.
Idiot2 rego office over riding a judge wtf is going on these days . Atleast you're mobile again I guess.
"If you're going through hell, keep going"
(16-06-2011, 10:33am)DAVE01 Wrote: Idiot2 rego office over riding a judge wtf is going on these days . Atleast you're mobile again I guess.

I've since found out that it can be a common occurance. I guess they have conflicting power and authority in this situation and use it their own advantage.
I guess I can only offer you half-congrats Paul Clap.....VicRoads sound like a bunch of party pooper scum-bags! Pi_freak

But like ya say, if ya can't ride the Busa legally on the road...at least you can still take it to PI and get the cobwebs outta it!!! Yes

Try not to count the next 6 months down, coz it'll seem like a hell of a LOT longer....Undecided

KIF,
Coolsmiley
that sucks about the bike part hope you have a car f*&^ing vic roads
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
I can't believe the pricks can do that! But, have you learnt your lesson? Lol! Sorry. Yeah bring on the island mate. Let's hope that weather holds out for us. I've only got 15 days left myself mate! Woohoo! You'll need to take a 250 to the island so you can learn to balance a bike again mate.
When i get my caurt date i will gust give them a call and let them no i will go straight to vic roads for punishment Pi_freak
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
(16-06-2011, 03:48pm)ROD Wrote: When i get my caurt date i will gust give them a call and let them no i will go straight to vic roads for punishment Pi_freak

Lol2
(16-06-2011, 03:06pm)BJK1 Wrote: I can't believe the pricks can do that! But, have you learnt your lesson? Lol! Sorry. Yeah bring on the island mate. Let's hope that weather holds out for us. I've only got 15 days left myself mate! Woohoo! You'll need to take a 250 to the island so you can learn to balance a bike again mate.

Learnt my lesson... Lol2Lol2Lol2
Nooooo! That sucks big time! Can't win a trick with these beuracrates! Enjoy your car anyway.
Fark, they know how to pull the punches. After 12 months with no licence and the crap I went through to get it back,
I got home last night and opened a letter from Vic Roads asking me to select a further 3 month loss of licence or accumulate
1 more demerit point in 12 months and lose it for 6 months. Maybe I should just cut the friggin thing up and call it a day.
Paul, you should not let it slip like that and seek an advice of a lawyer. Court can note rule twice on the same matter differently. The VicRoads could lodge an objections during your hearing or could lodge an appeal after the ruling if they choose and go through the proper appeal process. What just happened is not only illegal but sets a precedence for the future. You f****d up, you suffered the penalty and that is where it ends. They can not harrass you for it any further. And that smacks of exactly that - harrassment. There are laws against it as well. I strongly urge you to see a lawyer. Just a real one, not a one of these halfdicks that want to always settle.
"It is not a shame to not know, the shame is to not know and not to ask"