Poll: should we have club support gear
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
YES - to club gear
91.67%
66 91.67%
NO- dont need it
8.33%
6 8.33%
Total 72 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

should we have club support gear
TINA DOES NOT DO PRINTING SEE KEV FOR THOSE SHIRTS

The contact for T Shirts etc is:
One Stop Embroidery
Shop 7 Evans St. Sunbury Victoria 3429
They will post.
Charges are quite reasonable.
Three logos are available at present. (See below)
Phone Tina on (03)9744 1113

http://www.australian-hayabusa-club.com/...p?tid=3135

These are not bad for $27each

[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
(14-02-2011, 04:32pm)09sydrd Wrote: hey kev , good thread , i buy the shirts and hats from other clubs/forums and wear them regularly . I also wear the busa tathra shirts , and some people look and comment ''...busa hey'' then two hours of bs later , lol .I would be keen on busa club cap/shirt ect
get Franko to design it Pi_thumbsup

ok well im glad to have franko do shirts and hats mate i will def get him to do some shirts i like his stuff

if i did a hat would you just like a kanji ? or something more or even the club logo ? if its embrioded i will get the lovely tina from sunbury to do them
(20-06-2011, 05:26pm)big kev Wrote:
(14-02-2011, 04:32pm)09sydrd Wrote: hey kev , good thread , i buy the shirts and hats from other clubs/forums and wear them regularly . I also wear the busa tathra shirts , and some people look and comment ''...busa hey'' then two hours of bs later , lol .I would be keen on busa club cap/shirt ect
get Franko to design it Pi_thumbsup

ok well im glad to have franko do shirts and hats mate i will def get him to do some shirts i like his stuff

if i did a hat would you just like a kanji ? or something more or even the club logo ? if its embrioded i will get the lovely tina from sunbury to do them

Kev , you can buy commercially made hat's with a Kanji , But something with the Club Logo & Kanji would be Great . IMHO .

If Wisdom Comes with Age , I'm one of the Smartest Blokes Here
Maybe a shirt that says "The straight's are mine, BITCH!" I like it....but it could just be me.
(20-06-2011, 07:08pm)BJK1 Wrote: Maybe a shirt that says "The straight's are mine, BITCH!" I like it....but it could just be me.

i dont mind that at all beau
(20-06-2011, 07:14pm)big kev Wrote:
(20-06-2011, 07:08pm)BJK1 Wrote: Maybe a shirt that says "The straight's are mine, BITCH!" I like it....but it could just be me.

It okish but it tends to imply that the bike is only good in straight lines!!!! Just an opinion!!!!!!!!
rod i love ya daughters lovely pink club shirt mate really nice
(21-06-2011, 04:45am)1300hayabusa Wrote:

It okish but it tends to imply that the bike is only good in straight lines!!!! Just an opinion!!!!!!!!

I don't think it dose. It's just letting you no where its best. Nothing to do with any other part of the bike but raw acceleration. I don't think it demeans the bike in any way.
(21-06-2011, 09:43am)BJK1 Wrote:
(21-06-2011, 04:45am)1300hayabusa Wrote:

I don't think it dose. It's just letting you no where its best. Nothing to do with any other part of the bike but raw acceleration. I don't think it demeans the bike in any way.

then this is the shirt for you BJK1

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I like it bigkev!
(21-06-2011, 12:23pm)BJK1 Wrote: I like it bigkev!

i thourt you might
Needs a kanji but ...

Just so people know what we are on about, when we are not with our bikes ...

I like the "BITCH" one too .. Coolsmiley .. this one actually suits me as I'm hopeless in corners Embarassed
(21-06-2011, 09:14am)big kev Wrote: rod i love ya daughters lovely pink club shirt mate really nice

Yeh could not get the pink in my size Very Happy
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
I'm all for it sounds like a good thing. busa club house here in Geelong would be unreal. In every state would be even better would get more members and ride day with more friends thanks heaps Chris.
All this democratic process is very interesting and time consuming. Hope the agreement will be reached before the icecaps will melt and all the roads get flooded (and we change to a canoe club Pi_freak ). Can someone just give a summary what is available, how much it costs and how do we order it? From the poll results it is clear that we need it. Enough talking, time for the action please..
"It is not a shame to not know, the shame is to not know and not to ask"