W.A World Domination II South West Busa Run Nov 18th - Nov 21st 2011
Looks like the z750 has a new owner so you guys are off the hook...if only hayabusavish will let me *cough*wheelie*cough* his busa, I might be satisfied enough to actually own one...
LOL Good move Craig, you know you wouldn't of been able to keep us in sight on that thing anyway!
Now go buy a Busa Yes
(02-06-2011, 10:39am)Rev004 Wrote: It's Getting Closer Party-smiley-018

Its coming up to the time for working out your 'party piece' for the evening entertainment. If I can get to the gym and do some some heavy work outs I'll be looking for some chums for "You can leave your hat on"!Drool (I can't find a vomit smiley)
Government certified carpet muncherDrool
(03-06-2011, 02:57am)hpm Wrote: Looks like the z750 has a new owner so you guys are off the hook...if only hayabusavish will let me *cough*wheelie*cough* his busa, I might be satisfied enough to actually own one...

(05-06-2011, 04:33pm)duc13 Wrote: LOL Good move Craig, you know you wouldn't of been able to keep us in sight on that thing anyway!
Now go buy a Busa Yes

Yip would have to agree Dave..

Now HPM you need to listen and take on board what we say Go & Buy a Busa you will Never Look Back....Yes
Kev,
Pencil me in as confirmed.

I will be attending 3 days only at this stage (Friday to Sunday) but may make it for the whole 4 days. (will know closer towards the event)
1 x "T" Shirt, size: small

Regards,
Rob.
I know it's still a fair way off , but, I"M EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!! Biker
(08-06-2011, 07:47pm)duc13 Wrote: I know it's still a fair way off , but, I"M EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!! Biker

I know what your talking about there Duc13 my grin is getting bigger the more we get into this and the cook is not happy already because I don't shutup when I start talking about it. Lol3

Yes GETTING CLOSER.............
Okay, better enter my beasty in as a Yamabusa R1 cheers Kev. Haven't heard of what Rooboy is up to with the shirts?
(12-06-2011, 08:30am)hpm Wrote: Okay, better enter my beasty in as a Yamabusa R1 cheers Kev. Haven't heard of what Rooboy is up to with the shirts?

Wtf An R1 that is not a Busa didn't you read the posts put up the other day they both said buy a Busa Lol3.

Roo Boy is still in the designing phase of the front of the shirt but will be going ahead with them, I already have your shirt size and you're on the list so don't sweet they will be ready for the run.

Yes It's Getting Closer
T'Shirts are still on their way. Unfortunately Franko from over East who was kind enough to help draw it up has run into some personal problems and has since had to decline his offer to help.
No Prob's, just have to get someone else to help draw it up. I have the design and the Graphics guy just need a good drawer.
Cost at this stage will be same as last time $25ea,(Non refundable after last call goes out).
You can have any color bar White as the print will be White.
PM me your size and I will reply with Bank details.
Cheers for now.
Regards

Andy

Live life like it's the 2 minute warning
My Way is the Highway
When life throws you a curve..lean into it