anyone for halal beef
I started to watch the Four Corners on live beef sent to that shit of a hole Indonesia. They have to be farking kidding. the next thing i would ship there would be a nuke .
Yes at the least...that little Indo guy that gouged the eyes of that poor cow simply because it couldn't get up due to it breaking its hind leg certainly could do with some serious attention. I for one would rip his throat out with my bare teeth...and that was just the tip of the ice berg so to speak. I watched the whole thing and would have gladly nuked the entire Indonesian race into oblivion. They have no clue how to give an animal a dignified end and all in the name of a fu..ed religion hey???
Smoke me a kipper I'll be home in time for breakfast
Yep !!!!!!!!! F#%^EN WRONG !!!!!!!!
(31-05-2011, 08:01pm)twistgrip Wrote: Yep !!!!!!!!! F#%^EN WRONG !!!!!!!!

Don't confuse halal with grubby little Indons that claim to be Muslims.
Let's take this whole thing by the horns ('scuse the pun). Only export from Australia where value adding is done, be it chilled/frozen meat or iron products. Its bloody ridiculous that all we do is export raw materials.
Government certified carpet muncherDrool
yep wtf its the best meat in australia sent to death its wrong

Good to see action was taken quickly in stopping this cruelty with futher exports stopped. An animal still should have rights in a humane death. F*** those A*******.
What about our diggers, when are we bringing them back. It seems like human life is less important
(09-06-2011, 09:08pm)Bill Gaheer Wrote: What about our diggers, when are we bringing them back. It seems like human life is less important

The cattle can't look after themselves, the soldiers can! and they're doing an important job - supporting the locals against the Taliban. Let's not get them out too quickly or the Taliban will just move back in and arse-f*** the rest of the country yet again! Remember them? No schooling for females, all females MUST wear a Burka, Sharia law was imposed very strictly - everyone, bar the Taliban, suffered greatly.
I agree that we have to have an exit policy and strategy, not a run away quickly policy that will just negate any good work the sacrifices that our fighting men and women have made thus far.

Max

(04-06-2011, 06:27am)kevin Wrote: yep wtf its the best meat in australia sent to death its wrong

I tried to buy a couple of T Bone staeks yesterday. I was told they cost $24.99 a kilogram - why the hell are we sending our best meat overseas and then paying so much for our own meat? Fuckme lamb costs $35 to $41 a kilo! WTF is going on in our meat trade? You can bet your bottom dollar the Indonesians are not paying that much for our meat! Why are we?

Max

Im surprised you guys think that this is news,majority of people here in Aus don't want to know how their steak arrives on their table let alone how its killed.
If Im not mistaken about the name,Stan Grant a part or full aboriginal reporter was involved in an expose of animal cruelty a few years ago just to be shut down by the John Howard cronies due to the fact that it would look bad on the people back here who knew exactly whats going on,as I always said"a little truth is ok but not the whole dose please"
To answer Bills question,the life of a soldier in todays military world is worth what a litre of fuel cost at Caltex ,any soldier who is involved in any or part of middle east conflicts will be there for years to come as long as you want/have the luxury of squeezing that lever at the servo.Make no mistake,they are not dying for their country nor will it change their(afghans/Iraqis) way of life who's been moulded by thousands of years worth of tribal history,war and conflict.You really think that anyone would be there if they had no natural resources,look at the bosnian conflict no one wanted to intervene at first as there was nothing to grab and dominate!!!!
I can never understand why people insist on muddying the waters so...the intial post was about the indonesians disgusting cruelty towards cattle..doesn't matter if they were Australian or from anywhere else. The ban was put in place so that our country... ergo Australians... have nothing to do with this despicable behaviour. This has nothing to do with soldiers fighting a war in some shit hole nor does it have anything to do with oil. It is a simple case of a backward people inflicting unecessary pain and misery upon defensless animals for nothing more than their own amusment or to assuage their anger...a crime in my book that would see the perpetrators hung up by their genitals until dead. We really do need to stop pandering to these people. If they insist on the animal being killed in this way for religious grounds then it must be done in a way that is dignified and as painless as possible for the animal..ie stunned first. If they do not like that then let them starve!
(10-06-2011, 12:27pm)Aussie Steve Wrote: I can never understand why people insist on muddying the waters so...the intial post was about the indonesians disgusting cruelty towards cattle..doesn't matter if they were Australian or from anywhere else. The ban was put in place so that our country... ergo Australians... have nothing to do with this despicable behaviour. This has nothing to do with soldiers fighting a war in some shit hole nor does it have anything to do with oil. It is a simple case of a backward people inflicting unecessary pain and misery upon defensless animals for nothing more than their own amusment or to assuage their anger...a crime in my book that would see the perpetrators hung up by their genitals until dead. We really do need to stop pandering to these people. If they insist on the animal being killed in this way for religious grounds then it must be done in a way that is dignified and as painless as possible for the animal..ie stunned first. If they do not like that then let them starve!

Ok steve,just a little dose for you!!! secondly I mentioned oil,war bla bla cause Bill asked when are our soldiers coming back and how much life is worth and to finish if you think that we should hang people by their genitals because they are killing animals in that way what exactly do you think we should do to people who sell poison to others,who in return can create a WMD????same treatment??harsher????.........Does the URANIUM we sell to others come to mind,
??is that not cruel???not just to animals but the whole of mankind.

Cattle killing seems so mundane when compared isn't it!!!!
Some people have to look further than their nose before they take the soap box!!!
(11-06-2011, 06:02am)1300hayabusa Wrote:
(10-06-2011, 12:27pm)Aussie Steve Wrote: I can never understand why people insist on muddying the waters so...the intial post was about the indonesians disgusting cruelty towards cattle..doesn't matter if they were Australian or from anywhere else. The ban was put in place so that our country... ergo Australians... have nothing to do with this despicable behaviour. This has nothing to do with soldiers fighting a war in some shit hole nor does it have anything to do with oil. It is a simple case of a backward people inflicting unecessary pain and misery upon defensless animals for nothing more than their own amusment or to assuage their anger...a crime in my book that would see the perpetrators hung up by their genitals until dead. We really do need to stop pandering to these people. If they insist on the animal being killed in this way for religious grounds then it must be done in a way that is dignified and as painless as possible for the animal..ie stunned first. If they do not like that then let them starve!

Ok steve,just a little dose for you!!! secondly I mentioned oil,war bla bla cause Bill asked when are our soldiers coming back and how much life is worth and to finish if you think that we should hang people by their genitals because they are killing animals in that way what exactly do you think we should do to people who sell poison to others,who in return can create a WMD????same treatment??harsher????.........Does the URANIUM we sell to others come to mind,
??is that not cruel???not just to animals but the whole of mankind.

Cattle killing seems so mundane when compared isn't it!!!!
Some people have to look further than their nose before they take the soap box!!!

I actually prefer animals to people and in this case animals don't have a choice where they are sent.
Government certified carpet muncherDrool
(11-06-2011, 10:12am)Belzybob Wrote: I actually prefer animals to people and in this case animals don't have a choice where they are sent.

I also prefer animals to humans, a nice piece of lamb or beef certainly tastes better than humans!ScaryPi_freakScary

Reminds me of a good old song Cows with Guns

.jpg   imagesCA5S23QJ.jpg (Size: 8.93 KB / Downloads: 216)
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
No cattle killing is not mundane not in the way it was done and anyone who thinks that is obviously an untermenchen...look it up its a very descriptive German word which in this case is extermely appropriate.

I was not having a go at you! I was stating that the post is and has nothing to do with what Bill brought up and it diminishes the original article. If you or Bill have an issue with what you were talking about post up about it...I'm sure you will get some supportive replies. How can selling Uranium be likened to what was shown on four corners???? WMD the crazy North Koreans made theirs without any help from Australia and for the record I don't support that either.

And finally a famous man once said the more he saw of people the more he liked dogs!!! NUF said!!!