Bling could dob you in!
On ABC today. Seems black paint and anonymous has its advantages!

http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2011/...218412.htm
Government certified carpet muncherDrool
Another Ghost Rider wanabe. His time will come.
Don't know about that clearly there was no evidence to say he was the rider.
(17-05-2011, 09:53pm)BikerBoy Wrote: Another Ghost Rider wanabe. His time will come.

There has been quite a lot of chatter about this today on bike forums in The Berra. This guy is a menace and has been doing this shit for quite a while.
(18-05-2011, 12:37am)Heidi1 Wrote: There has been quite a lot of chatter about this today on bike forums in The Berra. This guy is a menace and has been doing this shit for quite a while.

I [promise I didn't put Honda sticker on the black Busa and do these evilt hings sir, honest!!ScaryScaryScary

Bloody Honda rider's , Making us all look like clown's .We don't need this type in our midst .

If Wisdom Comes with Age , I'm one of the Smartest Blokes Here
No plate,speeding and giving the finger to the authorities..............like the Mastercard ad says.....PRICELESS.
We would all love to do it if we got away with it,some people are hypocrites!!!
+1 1300 hayabusa would love to do that but problem is i can,t ride good enough

wayne
Will I Ever Learn ??? Probably Not Police
(18-05-2011, 07:09am)wayneb60 Wrote: +1 1300 hayabusa would love to do that but problem is i can,t ride good enough

wayne

+ 2 Clap BikerPolicePi_thumbsdown
[Image: dbusasml.jpg]
I don't want a pickle . . .
Yes it is in all of us...we are insane riders of needlessly powerful machines and the wowser are going to try to pass laws that make it illegal to ride anything more powerful than a Honda Jog with a worn out piston!
Smoke me a kipper I'll be home in time for breakfast
Going fast, giving a finger to the camera and getting away with it Drool Drool I 'd pay the money for it.
However if he is a dickhead on the road as Heidi indicates and possibly endengering other riders then f*** him. As BikerBoy said - his time will come.
"It is not a shame to not know, the shame is to not know and not to ask"
(18-05-2011, 11:08am)Ward P Wrote:
(18-05-2011, 07:09am)wayneb60 Wrote: +1 1300 hayabusa would love to do that but problem is i can,t ride good enough

wayne

+ 2 Clap BikerPolicePi_thumbsdown

+3
(18-05-2011, 12:41pm)Shifu Wrote: However if he is a dickhead on the road............

Internet heresay unless anyone has actually ridden with him and can comment first hand, otherwise its without value. Not that I necessarily endorse his actions of course, but I wouldn't want this forum to be another 'Perth Streetbikes' eunuch site (the WA locals will hopefully know what I mean).
Government certified carpet muncherDrool
(18-05-2011, 09:52pm)Belzybob Wrote:
(18-05-2011, 12:41pm)Shifu Wrote: However if he is a dickhead on the road............

Internet heresay unless anyone has actually ridden with him and can comment first hand, otherwise its without value. Not that I necessarily endorse his actions of course, but I wouldn't want this forum to be another 'Perth Streetbikes' eunuch site (the WA locals will hopefully know what I mean).

.......I heard that their longest rides where from Northbridge to Hay street in the city...is that correct???????Lol3
^Yeah but they do squid while they do them!^
Smoke me a kipper I'll be home in time for breakfast