Sydney WSID Wednesday nights
Here you go Greeny Wed nights a few weeks ago, enjoy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQzdaEUOy...r_embedded

A new record was set last Wed night 23 rd a featherweight Busa did a pass at 52.50 sec @118 mph, it must be the slowest in the country it will go into the record books for sure Lol2

Even when I fell of at half track & the bike went with out me I still did it within 20 sec Icon_box_ Boobies4
Trophy
Wednesday, Friday & Sunday next week whos in where Trophy
Friday and Sunday.
(25-03-2011, 07:51am)simmo Wrote: Here you go Greeny Wed nights a few weeks ago, enjoy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQzdaEUOy...r_embedded

A new record was set last Wed night 23 rd a featherweight Busa did a pass at 52.50 sec @118 mph, it must be the slowest in the country it will go into the record books for sure Lol2

Even when I fell of at half track & the bike went with out me I still did it within 20 sec Icon_box_ Boobies4

Good on ya Simmo, thanks for that .Looks like your getting the hang of it Mate . If we can get rid of our girlie anti motor sport Premier,we may get a drag strip back in Adelaide after years without one .

If Wisdom Comes with Age , I'm one of the Smartest Blokes Here
Cancelled tonight, its going to belt down look over to the mountains Boys Storm Storm Storm
(06-04-2011, 02:37pm)simmo Wrote: Cancelled tonight, its going to belt down look over to the mountains Boys Storm Storm Storm

a bit pre-emptive with their decision. Now the sun's out...... Pricks. Wanted to run the new bike tonightFrownFrown:
Got 2 nd in round 6 yesterday Biker Red lite against A V Rod He got a lazy .113 RT & me a -.037 in the final Pi_freak
He dialed a 9,55 & ran a 9.579 It dialed a 9.12 saw the red light and went as hard as I could & got a 9.058 Nerd
That puts me 20 points behind him in the points into a clean 2nd spot with 1 round to go, so that means now Hes got to stuff up in one of the first two races in the last round for me to nab Him & the big cup Coolrasta
PS the last pass was at 156.17 MPH new pb & I was running with extra fuel in it to hold the front down Trophy
Go for it Simmo.....he's riding a boat anchor...something's bound to stuff up (hope his crew have the ute ready!)
Thanks CJ anything can happen in racing but that bike is well sorted
Out of the whole field there was only four street registed bikes Pi_freak
& I still got top qualifier ET & Speed Yes
Good time Glenn 9.26 @ 153.98 mph
stock length no ballast stock bore size and NOT stretched, but watch out simmo we might give it a stretch and go past your 1441 Scary
(14-04-2011, 08:15am)kawasuki Wrote: Good time Glenn 9.26 @ 153.98 mph
stock length no ballast stock bore size and NOT stretched, but watch out simmo we might give it a stretch and go past your 1441 Scary

Well done Glenn great time and MPH - is that on Ray's bike?
(14-04-2011, 08:19am)BLACKZOOK Wrote:

Well done Glenn great time and MPH - is that on Ray's bike?

Yeh my bike Bruce,what are sons for, take your toys and turn them into something i cant ride Roll
was out there last night and the look on glenns' face after the 9.2 was worth all the effort he put in. Congrats boys.........TrophyTrophyTrophy

Sounds good to me, I'll have to send mine off to Jenny Craigs me-thinks for a 40kg diet Confused

ps do you sell mild cams, pm a price if so & what you can get, i cant have any little pesky little Geni 1s getting close to me Biker