OUCH!!!!!
Bell 
ScaryPi_freakScary

http://puyallup.komonews.com/news/transp...oad/633784

Be careful out there, boys and girls!! Pi_thumbsup
I note that there is no comment given on the actual cause of the incident.
Government certified carpet muncherDrool
Wow.....
Holy Crap!!!!. Thrown 440 feet from the impact. I'm guessing 6th gear, throttle pinned up on the limiter and......OH f***!!!!!
(11-04-2011, 06:23pm)Belzybob Wrote: I note that there is no comment given on the actual cause of the incident.

I think he was on a drug called adrenaline (that we're all addicted to). If he'd have survived he would probably be wishing he was dead. His balls would have been smashed into the tank pretty hard.Pi_freak
If it's too loud....You're too old!
If it's too fast....You're too old!
If it's too sexy....You're ???
(11-04-2011, 09:07pm)TempOzzy Wrote:
(11-04-2011, 06:23pm)Belzybob Wrote: I note that there is no comment given on the actual cause of the incident.

I think he was on a drug called adrenaline (that we're all addicted to). If he'd have survived he would probably be wishing he was dead. His balls would have been smashed into the tank pretty hard.Pi_freak

RIP brother, as the sage saying goes "Ride Hard Die Fast" spare a thought for his family, this guy is chasing other little devils around Hells gates breaking all the rules and feels no pain any more.

Pity the trooper didn't extrapolate on the cause of the accident, except I think we can safely say that speed may have been a factor.
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
If it was adrenalin related and assuming he simply stuffed up, then no, I actually spare a thought for the poor bastard driving the car.
His familly, well they possibly wish he'd spent $150.00 and got his adrenalin rush at a track day.
RIP brother.
The article did state the rider was travelling at over 100mph. I'm sure that was above the speed limit. Those of us that speed do so because we want to, not because we need to.

I mean no dis-respect by my comments. RIP to the rider, and my thoughts too are with his family and those affected by the accident.
If it's too loud....You're too old!
If it's too fast....You're too old!
If it's too sexy....You're ???
Hmmm .. over 100mph

Sunday, I found myself doing 100mph over the speed limit (not too hard on a busa). Nothing to do with adrenaline .. but pure stupidity and hotheadedness (damn car drivers that think they can outaccelerate a busa). After I passed a couple of cars coming in the opposite direction I thought F*ck, what are you doing you clown. A 340kmh impact is going to ruin more lives than just my own ..

Then Monday comes around and Bazman puts this post up Scary

A GSXR1000, i imagine, will get to these speeds just as quick as a busa, so this poor bloke may have just had a momentary lapse of judgement, as I did. I was just lucky not to pay the same price.

RIP brother .. you didn't die in vain .. you have slowed me down.