W.A World Domination II South West Busa Run Nov 18th - Nov 21st 2011
(22-03-2011, 01:15am)hpm Wrote: ...the pressure is on the busa riders to not let the Z750 make them look like a gsxr600.... : )

Pfffttt Piece of piss.......

Hey Rev, got the PM mate. Thanks for that, yeah definately wanna go, put me down as a maybe. I will confirm closer to the date

Cheers
Jase
(25-03-2011, 09:37am)jas1340 Wrote: Hey Rev, got the PM mate. Thanks for that, yeah definately wanna go, put me down as a maybe. I will confirm closer to the date

Cheers
Jase

Hey Jas glad to see mate, have included you to the list and if everyone goes that are currently on the list including all the maybes we are pretty much full.

I'm going to have to sit down and look at all the accomodation / Chalets and see how all this is pulling together.

I have spoken with the resort today and once the Chalets are full and anyone else that wants to go they have told me that they will do a Lakeside Room in the Resort itself for around $181 per night.

We aren't at that stage yet but as mentioned if everyone confirmed then we are pretty close to being full so it's now down to who gets in and confirms there spots. I will have a look at the numbers and accomodation in the next couple of days and let everyone know but I'm expecting that we will still have some people pull out anyway.

Cheers Rev004
I'm so excited. I'm going to visit the SA mob, go to Collie and see the whales at the head of the bite, AND I get to ride the Nullabour again. Then I'll put the busa away for a little while while she gets a refresh, she's worked pretty hard.
okies, so the zed's first country run with Hayabusavich last week end and the bike fell a little short of busa expectation, however....I figure if I get a good start to the November run and draft off Andy all the way - no sweat.... :)
(04-04-2011, 10:20pm)hpm Wrote: okies, so the zed's first country run with Hayabusavich last week end and the bike fell a little short of busa expectation, however....I figure if I get a good start to the November run and draft off Andy all the way - no sweat.... :)

Hey HPM would you like a Bungee Rope so you can get the Sling Shot Past Him...Lol3

Come out this Sunday with the rest of us and will give it ago.
Sunday I have the kids but if you pm me the route you are taking - I should be able to tag in somewhere...the bungee rope idea has merits...
I've just been talking to Blackzook, planning the next adventure over to your side of the world. Make no mistake, this one will be of biblical proportions, not for the faint hearted, I'm taking a sword.

We are headed over to the WA busa bash, 18 - 21 Nov, but the RATS have the annual Phillip Island two days on the track, 14 and 15 November (can you see where I am going with this?).

It is 1000kms to Phillip Island from Sydney via Canberra. We take Bruce's truck down to PI and do the two trackdays on various trackys with busas in the truck. We leave PI after the trackday on the 15th and drive through the night to Adelaide (865kms). One drives, one talks one or two sleep (if we end up with a bloody kwaka bringing up the rear).

We leave the truck in Adelaide and get on busas (or dodgy-arse Kwakas if you must). From there we have two days to do 2700kms to Baldavis WA to meet up with you mob. We spend 18-21 with you and head home via Adelaide, spending one night at Greeny's on the way home because the SA mob want to throw us a BBQ. We don't have to go like the clappers on the way home, but we will be back in time for .......................

wait for it....

Tathra 2/3 and 4 Dec.

It is one hell of an adventure, track work, long distance riding, busa club bashes on two sides of the continent.... wonder how we can fit in some drag racing?
So jealous.
(18-04-2011, 10:23pm)Heidi1 Wrote: I've just been talking to Blackzook, planning the next adventure over to your side of the world. Make no mistake, this one will be of biblical proportions, not for the faint hearted, I'm taking a sword.

We are headed over to the WA busa bash, 18 - 21 Nov, but the RATS have the annual Phillip Island two days on the track, 14 and 15 November (can you see where I am going with this?).

It is 1000kms to Phillip Island from Sydney via Canberra. We take Bruce's truck down to PI and do the two trackdays on various trackys with busas in the truck. We leave PI after the trackday on the 15th and drive through the night to Adelaide (865kms). One drives, one talks one or two sleep (if we end up with a bloody kwaka bringing up the rear).

We leave the truck in Adelaide and get on busas (or dodgy-arse Kwakas if you must). From there we have two days to do 2700kms to Baldavis WA to meet up with you mob. We spend 18-21 with you and head home via Adelaide, spending one night at Greeny's on the way home because the SA mob want to throw us a BBQ. We don't have to go like the clappers on the way home, but we will be back in time for .......................

wait for it....

Tathra 2/3 and 4 Dec.

It is one hell of an adventure, track work, long distance riding, busa club bashes on two sides of the continent.... wonder how we can fit in some drag racing?

Bruce & Simmo could have a drag down Hindley St But, You'll upset a few hell's angel's & Prostitutes .

If Wisdom Comes with Age , I'm one of the Smartest Blokes Here
This is what I have worked out
See if I got this correct
So we would leave on the Sat 12 Nov stupid oclock
for PI 12th that night, ready for the sun 13th / mon 14th
leave PI vic tue 15
then SA Adelaide wed 16
leave thurs 17
arrive fri 18 th untill mon 21st
leave WA tue 22
then SA Adelaide wed 23
leave SA thus 24
arrive Vic Fri 25
leave Vic Sat 26
Home Sun 27
Work Mon 28-thus 1st
Then fri 2 off to the bash
Back sun 4
work mon 5

mmmm on the way back do you want to go via Broken Hill to keep out of the land of Police
Yup, what is your point. Probably two days to Adelaide though, it is 2700kms. We are good, but we are not THAT good.
Wow Heidi sounds like you have one heck of a good journey coming up. Very jealous.
Bloody hell you guys talk about putting the K's in just to get over to our Busa Bash..

I know that you tried to get around Aus in a Quick time last time maybe you guys should keep going round and see if you can better your time..

Hey Simmo NO Sleep In's for you Mate...
We've already laughed about that, we did the whole lap in two weeks, this will be about the same amount of time. We will slide two track days in though...... and at least one night of sleep.

OH! And I want to camp on the Nullabor. We were planning to last time, but it was bloody cold!

P.S. Looks like we are getting serious!