hello to all
g'day there its time i said hello im chris live in geelong vic. have owed a 03 gsxr 600-750 zxr750 cb750-4 chopper and more. BUT now got myself a real bike a 2000 busa black with candy blue air-brushing and loveing it sometime my wife jumps on the back but i think she likes the VIBS???? i ride with a few mates sometime we nick-off for the weekend and "LOVEING" that. ok thanks for your time short and sweet thanks heaps chris.
Welcome aboard the AHC, Chris! Very Happy

Book a spot for u and the missus at The Tathra Beach BUSA BASH......right NOW!!!! Pi_thumbsup

See ya there,
bazman
Coolsmiley
Hi Chris,

Welcome to the forum.
Keep an eye on the 'riding not talking' section for any upcoming rides us mexicans may be taking.

Hope you enjoy the ride, lots of info on this site for you.

Cheers Biker
People are like turtles....... you don't move forward unless you stick your neck out!! Boobies4
Welcome to the club Chris. It's a wealth of info here mate. People can be ok to. Lol3
Hi and welcome to the club chris
every corner tells a story
Hey Chris, Welcome..... place up a pic of your bike... we love picks :)
Rosebusa
[attachment=11515][attachment=11514][attachment=11513]g'day im not real good on the computer so i dont know if these worked will give it a go thanks for the replys chris.[attachment=11510][attachment=11509][attachment=11508][attachment=11507]
Welcome Chris hope to see you in Tathra
Have fun and stay sticky side down Pi_thumbsup
Welcome aboard Chris .. YesBikes looking noiice BikerBikerBiker
If it doesn't feel good........Your doing it wrong !!!
(04-04-2011, 05:32pm)chrisbusa Wrote: g'day im not real good on the computer so i dont know if these worked will give it a go thanks for the replys chris.

That paint work is awesome.... beautiful looking bike, thanks for posting the picsClap
Rosebusa