Saying Hello
Hi All

Thought i would join up and see whats happennng in the world of Hayabusa!

Names James, got a 2005 black and silver busa. Poor old girl has been sitting in the shed for the 12 months under her cover staying nice and warm.

Finally got round to registering her last week, bought a new battery and took her out for a quick blast last night. Great feeling, part from it was freezing cold!

Anyways off for a look round the forum!
How could you? Poor think sitting there iddle for 12 months...
Good timing by the way. We have a BBQ and the ride on Easter Saturday in Marion (look for SA Busa Riders post by Islanddrift). Maybe we can catch up there.

Welcome to the club James.
"It is not a shame to not know, the shame is to not know and not to ask"
G'day James,

Welcome to the AHC mate!

Plenty to see & do here....hope ya got the old girl running sweet after her little rest session?

We've got plenty of members in ur state....and most are keen to catch up and ride together on a semi-regular basis...Pi_thumbsup

keep it fun,
bazman
Coolsmiley
(02-04-2011, 07:07am)hendrixhc Wrote: Hi All

Thought i would join up and see whats happennng in the world of Hayabusa!

Names James, got a 2005 black and silver busa. Poor old girl has been sitting in the shed for the 12 months under her cover staying nice and warm.

Finally got round to registering her last week, bought a new battery and took her out for a quick blast last night. Great feeling, part from it was freezing cold!

Anyways off for a look round the forum!

Welcome Mate , Check out the BBQ thread for Easter Saturday, Come & meet the Blokes if your free . I see your in the hills , We get to the Amberlight regularly on a Sunday morning ,(fortnightly ) ,Come say G'day ,We're hard to miss .

If Wisdom Comes with Age , I'm one of the Smartest Blokes Here
Welcome to the club buddy. It's a fantastic place for all things Busa. The people you meet are tops to!
Welcome James ..

Good to hear the busa is out of hibernation and back where she should be .. on the road Yes

Enjoy the club mate, and I hope to catch up with ya some day .. Tathra maybe ??

Cheers .. Dale
Cheers! Thanks for the welcome guys.

Gonna have to get used to riding Busa again.

Looking forward to it!
Welcome James ......like Greeny said......Sunday at Amber Light and a BBQ at Easter...... Be good to catch up...Cheers
If it doesn't feel good........Your doing it wrong !!!
welcome to the club James.
every corner tells a story
Hi James, welcome aboard :)
Rosebusa
Welcome James

Always good to get back out on the road after being off the bike for a bit.
Have fun and stay sticky side down Pi_thumbsup
Gday all, thanks for the warm welcome!
Welcome mate and enjoy the site.