Bi-monthly lunch at ??? WA
Well a couple of mates have bailed on me for Future Music :( But may come on this ride instead. Will see how it goes.
Good ride today had a ball some good roads with good people but not impressed with all my failed wheelie attempts oh well till next time stay shiny side up.
An epic ride today...some great guys, some fantastic twisties and a handfull of Busa's what more could you ask for. Bravo Clint for organising it.
Smoke me a kipper I'll be home in time for breakfast
Only some of the guy's were great Steve?
Great reat ride, roads & company.
Pretty sure there's no photographic evidence we were anywhere today. No one took any photos of the day did they?

Signing off, Blinker. oops I mean Roo Boy
It was quiet a sight to see a 7 busas all togther Im glad it wasnt a flop, thanks to all who came and made it a great.

No photos RooBoy not taken by me anyway.

Looking forward to the 2nd bi-monthly lunch at ???
No trophies, no flowers, no flashbubs, no wine,
He is haunted by something he can not define.
The Distance, CAKE.
I reckon we should all put up ideas for a venue so the onus doesn't rest with just Clint...yes/no??

Maybe a ride to Beverley via Toodyay and Northam??

I am thinking of taking a ride mid week.... "the burgers are better at Toodyay" Will post a day before and times etc.
Smoke me a kipper I'll be home in time for breakfast
Great ride guys. Thanks to Clint for organising it. Glenn
Always up for a ride with plenty of notice so I'm looking forward to the next one, making it May 1st right?
I don't mind leading if you like. It will be Northerly direction though.
Ok Rooboy I can make 1st of May. I gladly hand the lead to you. Looking forward to it.

I will modify the title of this thread to we can keep it going.
No trophies, no flowers, no flashbubs, no wine,
He is haunted by something he can not define.
The Distance, CAKE.
Well I can tell you now that I can't make it I'm working weekends again, that's the problem doing this run every 2nd month means that I won't be able to attend as it follows my roster rotation.

Anyway my roster is changing in May so see how things pan out after that as I will have more frequent weekends off, then all I need to do is get a leave pass from the cook. Lol3

So all going well I'm hoping to get out a little more once this happens Yes.

Cheers Rev004
(08-03-2011, 12:26am)Roo Boy Wrote: Always up for a ride with plenty of notice so I'm looking forward to the next one, making it May 1st right?
I don't mind leading if you like. It will be Northerly direction though.

I'm keen on the 1st of May count me in.
1/5... will have to let you guys know closer to the date.

but defiantly keen
Hey Roo Boy and the rest of you what about 10th of April ???
Roo Boy you can still organize the run so no issues there but I stand more chance of getting out that weekend.

I'm pretty sure I can get out that weekend this weekend is definitely out.

What's everyone else think??

Andcad might be up for weekend of the 10th as well, he's a bit like me shit loads on at the moment so just trying to juggle things so can get out for a ride.

Rev004
The 1st or the 10th it's all good for me.
What the hell, do both dates. Ya got room for the old bloke ? I promise to behave Very Happy