Thoughts, comments?
try here forum sponser
tell them your from here
http://www.kaneg.com.au/products/Combo-%...Black.html

Pi_thumbsup
(21-03-2011, 08:56pm)sutur Wrote: What do you guys think of this?:

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/MOTORCYCLE-BIKE-R...2c5b615391

Thoughts, comments?

cheap But want be if your bike falls on the ground I had a cheap front stand break on me i still dont no how i saved the bike from damage
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
seems like a great price, sutur....Pi_thumbsup

i have seen similar looking ones being used with no probs. i didn't notice how much they wanted for postage, but?!? Confused

Coolsmiley
(21-03-2011, 10:15pm)ROD Wrote:

Thoughts, comments?

cheap But want be if your bike falls on the ground I had a cheap front stand break on me i still dont no how i saved the bike from damage

It snapped?! Were you sitting on it? Did it the stand appear shitty to start with? Was it the spools or the actual stand? How long ago did this happen? Did you pay next to nothing for it?
They look remarkably identical to the Kaneg stands...........same o/s manufacturer maybe?????

I'd buy it Sutur.
(22-03-2011, 06:01am)sutur Wrote:
(21-03-2011, 10:15pm)ROD Wrote:

Thoughts, comments?

It snapped?! Were you sitting on it? Did it the stand appear shitty to start with? Was it the spools or the actual stand? How long ago did this happen? Did you pay next to nothing for it?

The stand Broke it was a very cheep head stem front stand i was not sitting on it was just about to put front wheel on and away to one side it went

Im not saying dont buy the stand that is your choice you never no the stand might out last you
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
I agree with Bandit, play it safe, a lot of us are using Kaneg stands and they aren't much more expensive and they are a great company to deal with.
"If you're going through hell, keep going"
What are the welds like on the Keneg stands? I hope there nothing like the welds on the trailer mate I bought through them.

Sutur, why would you trust a stand worth $65 to hold up your pride and joy??
(22-03-2011, 11:47am)BJK1 Wrote: Sutur, why would you trust a stand worth $65 to hold up your pride and joy??

Damn good point when it's written that plainly :)
I use the Kaneg stands and make sure that they are not exposed to weather that might weaken then, I think Kaneg are good, but at the same time I would not sit on the bike when thre on them or with any other stand thats for sure.
i just bought that stand,is ok for the money,not perfect though,
1. the wheels are not parrallel so moving it causes stress on the wheel mount and the circlip pops off.
2. the height of the bike on the stand is way too high making it hard to lift.
3, the front edge of the bobbin grabs almost clips the swingarm and scratches it.
i modified mine first day i got it and fixed all those faults,took me about 2 hours.
anything else you would like me to find fault with let me know.
I have 5 Kaneg stands and have had no problem with them. If there was a problem Peter will bust a nut to make sure it is resolved. I have seen him replace stuff that was way outside waranty. Agreat vendor all round.

In my experience head lift stands will not work on a busa unless you take the nose cone off first. Can anyone name a head lift stand that doesnt touch the nose cone during the lift?

BTW I also have a set of Anderson stands (front & rear) that are nice to look at but are a major effort to actually lift the bike with, they also hit the nose cone and cause stress to the front panels.
(24-03-2011, 08:59pm)gggsxr11 Wrote: i just bought that stand,is ok for the money,not perfect though,
1. the wheels are not parrallel so moving it causes stress on the wheel mount and the circlip pops off.
2. the height of the bike on the stand is way too high making it hard to lift.
3, the front edge of the bobbin grabs almost clips the swingarm and scratches it.
i modified mine first day i got it and fixed all those faults,took me about 2 hours.
anything else you would like me to find fault with let me know.

Brillant, thanks for the heads up mate Pi_thumbsup Love this forum!
Hi all, for what its worth, i just bought a Head Lifter and Rear Stand for my K9, a smidge under $200 delivered is fantastic, BLACKZOOK your rite, Peter cant do enough to help.
Certinally worth considering at the very least!

Matt.