Now THIS is what I call a shed.
I've had to go from a 2 1/2 car garage into a TEENY TINY single car garage. It has taken a bit of work, but here are the results. I built the shelves all by myself, the first set took me 1 1/2hrs, the second took me less than 30mins. The third set took me about four days of swearing and hammering and going crook, I bought the wrong ones and they are bastards. There is a LOT of stuff hanging from the roof, but the bikes are nice and safe.

And for those playing at home, this is what the loungeroom looks like Lol2 guess where my priorities lie.

Looking good Heid
Put the Bikes in the Lounge Heidi .

If Wisdom Comes with Age , I'm one of the Smartest Blokes Here
(17-03-2011, 12:15am)Greeny_SA Wrote: Put the Bikes in the Lounge Heidi .

Yep as Greeny says, do a Bruce Pi_thumbsup
(17-03-2011, 07:40am)simmo Wrote:

Yep as Greeny says, do a Bruce Pi_thumbsup

Try not to do a burnout in the kitchen tho Heidi that black rubber mark takes years to wear of timber floors.Confused
POLISHED CONCRETE! Why do you think I bought this house! It will rip a fully sick skid.

Is that not where all busas are parked Very Happy
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
The garage needs stickers and posters...
What are you doing? Hurry up. Get more men!
(17-03-2011, 11:19am)pan Wrote: The garage needs stickers and posters...
What are you doing? Hurry up. Get more men!

.jpg   images.jpg (Size: 14.85 KB / Downloads: 94)

.jpg   imagesCAB70GV4.jpg (Size: 8.99 KB / Downloads: 94)

Here ya go, Heidi....found these posters for ur garage wall!!!

ya can't lose with these ones.....any night u come home feeling extremely queasy from way too much drink....but u just can't find that last bit of motivation required to help vomit up most of ur stomach lining.....just gaze at EITHER of these two posters on ur wall (...or BOTH at the SAME TIME, if ya know how to cross ur eyes Eek)......100% GUARANTEED to help get u "over the finish line"!!! Pi_freakLol3Pi_freak
I'm feeling a little startled. Today after 9 months of weekly chemo and then daily chemo, my sister got the results and is cancer free. My mum finished radiotherapy and rang me to say she is doing well. My Dad's surgery for cancer of the FOOT (we think he was just feeling left out) went well and today he got the results saying they got it all. The fridge I bought last week and did not work was replaced this morning with one that DOES, and at 4pm today I finalised the finances on my new house and have reduced my mortgage by 2/3rds.

Is it time to climb out from under the kitchen table? I've gotten quite used to it under there......

Just ignore this post, I'm not sure who to tell.
(18-03-2011, 06:07pm)Heidi1 Wrote: I'm feeling a little startled. Today after 9 months of weekly chemo and then daily chemo, my sister got the results and is cancer free. My mum finished radiotherapy and rang me to say she is doing well. My Dad's surgery for cancer of the FOOT (we think he was just feeling left out) went well and today he got the results saying they got it all. The fridge I bought last week and did not work was replaced this morning with one that DOES, and at 4pm today I finalised the finances on my new house and have reduced my mortgage by 2/3rds.

Is it time to climb out from under the kitchen table? I've gotten quite used to it under there......

Just ignore this post, I'm not sure who to tell.

Thats all great news Heidi, glad all your family have been given a clean bill of health and that your fridge has been replaced Pi_thumbsup
cheers Milena
Jesus Heid that is incredible news give sis my love! Wooohoooo!

Late edit.
After meeting her im not suprised she kicked its ass, she looked terrible when I last saw her but had the brightest funniest outlook on life I had ever seen, she could make a fortune as a one boobed motivational speaker in oncology wards around the country (way better than RobinsLOL) fanfuckingtastic mate I'm so happy for you all.
YaY!!!!! Team Pritchard is kicking BIG goals!!!!! Onward and upward!!! Pi_thumbsup

Coolsmiley
(18-03-2011, 06:20pm)BLACKZOOK Wrote: Jesus Heid that is incredible news give sis my love! Wooohoooo!

Late edit.
After meeting her im not suprised she kicked its ass, she looked terrible when I last saw her but had the brightest funniest outlook on life I had ever seen, she could make a fortune as a one boobed motivational speaker in oncology wards around the country (way better than RobinsLOL) fanfuckingtastic mate I'm so happy for you all.

Thanks mate.