W.A World Domination II South West Busa Run Nov 18th - Nov 21st 2011
Ok all you Busa Heads looking at going on this years run it's time to shine.
We need to give this years run a name and the winner will recieve a bottle of Chidlows Well's finest Red or white.
Some suggestions already:
"Destination Unknown SW Tour 2011"
"World Domination II 2011"

So post up or pm your suggestions. Comp closes end of March. Interstate winners must pay for postage or I can just give it to Heidi & Co.

T'shirts will be White print on whatever color you want (that is practical).
Back of shirt will be similar to the first run. White Print over Grey Kanji
Stubby holders will be front of shirt design.
Shirt Cost $25* Stubby holders $7*
* all costs approx until we have final numbers.
I'm EXCITED, I'm organising my year around this!
Heidi, If any of you crew going to the west are coming through Adelaide & Need a bed for a night or 2 Yell out .

If Wisdom Comes with Age , I'm one of the Smartest Blokes Here
Oh mate, it would be great to see you and the SA mob. Regardless, we (or me if I can't rustle up a crowd), we'll spend a night with you guys.
Book me in as confirmed
(20-02-2011, 08:39pm)BLACKZOOK Wrote: Book me in as confirmed

It's you, me and Simmo mate, we're taking the trophy for travelling the furthest. It is going to be SHINY! You KNOW Simmo loves anything shiny.
(20-02-2011, 08:54pm)Heidi1 Wrote:
(20-02-2011, 08:39pm)BLACKZOOK Wrote: Book me in as confirmed

It's you, me and Simmo mate, we're taking the trophy for travelling the furthest. It is going to be SHINY! You KNOW Simmo loves anything shiny.

Trophy Trophy Trophy one for each of you Clap
Regards

Andy

Live life like it's the 2 minute warning
My Way is the Highway
When life throws you a curve..lean into it

What's the dates Rev? I can't find them.
(10-03-2011, 10:23pm)Heidi1 Wrote: What's the dates Rev? I can't find them.

18th - 21st of Nov 2011.
For all you WA Guys & Gals I have changed the Title from an EOI to the W.A. South West Busa Run Nov 2011 as now we want people to start locking in so we can plan ahead.

So anyone that is interested and needs some more info PM me and I will get back to you otherwise come on lets make this run just as good if not better than 09.

We have the MAD TRIO (Heidi1, BLACKZOOK & Simmo) from the east coming and we have a already shown the east coast guys & gals how it's done so lets make this one something for them to talk about well after they get home.

Cheers Rev004
(15-03-2011, 07:03pm)Rev004 Wrote: For all you WA Guys & Gals I have changed the Title from an EOI to the W.A. South West Busa Run No 2011 as now we want people to start locking in so we can plan ahead.

So anyone that is interested and needs some more info PM me and I will get back to you otherwise come on lets make this run just as good if not better than 09.

We have the MAD TRIO (Heidi1, BLACKZOOK & Simmo) from the east coming and we have a already shown the east coast guys & gals how it's done so lets make this one something for them to talk about well after they get home.

Cheers Rev004

Can I come out and play as well ? will be able to confirm end of this week - So "very" interested at this stage.
(15-03-2011, 08:30pm)Hoddo Wrote: Can I come out and play as well ? will be able to confirm end of this week - So "very" interested at this stage.

Sounds good Hoddo hope you can make it.

Cheers Rev004