911 The Facts
http://www.911hardfacts.com/report_01.htm
(24-02-2011, 05:46pm)GRUNTMAX Wrote: http://www.911hardfacts.com/report_01.htm

Always thought it was an inside job.

Jim
Have a look at a movie caleed "zeitgeist"....spells all this sorta stuff out...911, religion etc.... make sure you get ya No-Doze prescription filled beforehand though.....some parts are very nap-worthy.
(24-02-2011, 05:46pm)GRUNTMAX Wrote: http://www.911hardfacts.com/report_01.htm

dont forget bob down brown
Was this planned before or after they faked the moon landing.

BTW just quietly I have invented a process that turns my urine into a fuel that will run every car on the planet for ever & ever on just one drop per car.

Will the government (they) kill me and my extended family in a faked natural disaster? or will (they) just give me a gazillion dollars to shut the fuckup?
I thought it was a Porsche...?
I don't believe for a second that any 'fact's' about 9/11 exist other than 2 planes were slammed into the WTC buildings and 1 was taken down early from passenger intervention.
Other than that nothing is evident but distorted truths, mis-information and complex theories that will never be proven right or wrong.

What I do believe is that not a single person on the face of this Earth had ANY idea whatsoever that those two buildings would colapse.
Tin-foil hats for ALL!
I have mine on, so you should not be able to read this.
Just because I am paranoid, doesn't mean everyone isn't out to get me.
Chopper says - "Harden the f*** up Australia"
I'm a cynic.

I'm also a pilot. The points made re the aircraft that hit the pentagon are very interesting indeed. I've seen the impact site, first hand...flying a 757 into that target would be very tricky, even for a pilot with thousands of hours on type.

For a new pilot, trained on light aircraft, it would be impossible....

Why haven't the videos been released? What do they have to hide?

We have seen the aircraft crashing into the WTC footage hundreds of times on TV.

Why not the Pentagon footage?
(25-02-2011, 12:56pm)Troppo Wrote: I'm a cynic.

I'm also a pilot. The points made re the aircraft that hit the pentagon are very interesting indeed. I've seen the impact site, first hand...flying a 757 into that target would be very tricky, even for a pilot with thousands of hours on type.

Why haven't the videos been released? What do they have to hide?

We have seen the aircraft crashing into the WTC footage hundreds of times on TV.

Why not the Pentagon footage?

didnt even see the engines of the jet near the pentagon, maybe it was a missile?
I've seen the footage, it is on every show they do on the topic. As is the amateur footage taken on the ground of the plane flying really low over the cars on the road opposite.

Maybe they faked it in the same studio as the moon landing.
(27-02-2011, 10:23pm)Heidi1 Wrote: I've seen the footage, it is on every show they do on the topic. As is the amateur footage taken on the ground of the plane flying really low over the cars on the road opposite.

Maybe they faked it in the same studio as the moon landing.

We're just going to have to wait for Mythbusters to do a test on the supposed "facts". LMAO
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
(25-02-2011, 12:56pm)Troppo Wrote: ...flying a 757 into that target would be very tricky, even for a pilot with thousands of hours on type.

Depends whether that precise point was in fact a "target" or simply the place the inexperienced pilot hit the ground/building at. Maybe Achmed was aiming for somewhere else in the building. Or anywhere on the building.

The Pentagon building alone covers 5 acres, I reckon even I could hit that with something as large as a plane. Not too hard to crash a plane I wouldn't think, as long as you aren't aiming at a precise point. People do it all the time.

That said, agree there are aspects of the whole episode that are a bit dodgy, but I think the mysterious "they" are given way too much credit for what would have been an unbelievably difficult task if it was planned exactly how it all went down.
I love 'THEY', they have a lot to answer for.

Actually, I'm sick of this bullshit as entertaining in a puerile fashion as it is. I'm going back to talking about bikes. Who's with me!