??
Can't see the big deal Kev, As long as you & Heidi are sweet ,Who care's .

If Wisdom Comes with Age , I'm one of the Smartest Blokes Here
Kev, do you know who has been using Bruce's login???
(26-02-2011, 06:48pm)big kev Wrote: Guys this is my f*** up im totally 100% at fault , i was building a streetfighter and the frame i brought was found to be stolen so i scraped the plans and i advertised the rims on the SF forum which was my f*** up , so yes i deserve what has been said about me , i spoke to heidi and we are cool , again guys my bad , i didnt sell the rims in the end either ,

i can not excuse what has been done and how it must look to members , all i can do is put my hand up and cop it sweet , heidi in her wisdom has been a true freind and not crusified me for my f*** up , i hope this doenst ruin freindships i have made on here over the yrs and this is a 1 time mistake ,

sorry guys

Everyone F#&ks up occasionally, frig knows I have from time to time, (particularly under the influence of rum or scotch, maybe I should try bourbon next, lol).
In my humble opinion, it's how you handle the F#&k up that really matters.

The best show of character is to stick your hand up and say "I f#&ked up" and appologise. Good on ya Kev for doing just that.
Anyone who bags ya now for this matter will show themselves to be a small minded idiot.
And that's my 2 cents worth.
(26-02-2011, 06:48pm)big kev Wrote: Guys this is my f*** up im totally 100% at fault , i was building a streetfighter and the frame i brought was found to be stolen so i scraped the plans and i advertised the rims on the SF forum which was my f*** up , so yes i deserve what has been said about me , i spoke to heidi and we are cool , again guys my bad , i didnt sell the rims in the end either ,

i can not excuse what has been done and how it must look to members , all i can do is put my hand up and cop it sweet , heidi in her wisdom has been a true freind and not crusified me for my f*** up , i hope this doenst ruin freindships i have made on here over the yrs and this is a 1 time mistake ,

sorry guys

Mate no-one fucks up as much as I do lol..... I can't see any drama's, you're a top bloke as far as I'm concerned Pi_thumbsup

OK now I'm done sucking up..... Lol2
Just out of curiosity, how much do you want for them, do you have a "payment plan" available? Lol3
I recently discovered some idiot changed my tyres using tyre irons and have put dents/lumps all over my rims Scary
[Image: hayabusa-5.jpg] [Image: HayabusaLogo-Grey.gif]
Kev you have earnt respect for manning up.
To cas and the others who have been less than polite bout my lack of digits??
You BASTARDS how does it fell to pick on the handicaped.

SCUMBAGS the lot of U LOL
Pfft I saw you laughing at that video of Heidi pushing the wheel chair dude across the road against the light, you are as guilty as me.
So who is using your login? And how is the head ache? As bad as mine when I did the burnout at willowbank in my pink undies?
Kev it's all been said ................ everyone stuffs up and it's the good man that admits it.
As another good man would have said ................ It's all good good
RIP Dirtbags
Bruce you need to watch an old "Steady Eddie" clip it's not disabled or handicapped it's physically challenged Lol2

Steddy Eddie
Clap Wow...good ol' Steady Eddy...haven't seen him for years...whatever happened to him?
(27-02-2011, 07:34am)CeeJay07 Wrote: Clap Wow...good ol' Steady Eddy...haven't seen him for years...whatever happened to him?

Funnily enough Craig he lives around the corner from me up here, he's a funny man .................. doing gigs on cruise ships etc
Pi_thumbsup
I love the Steady! He's a pissa. I'd love to have seen him live. Can't believe he lives in your area Pete. I'm poppin up at easter, I'll pop in and say G'day.
I want to stand up for Kev here. Yes, what he did may not have been the best choice, but I was involved as well....

I had my spare rims with tyres for sale (better rubber than what Heidi's wheels have) and he offered to buy them to get his bike through the rego check. I owe Kev lots for all the work he's done on my bike and car, so I told him he can have them for now, then sell Heidi's eventully and give me whatever price he got for them...

SO he wasn't totally honest when he said he stuffed up. I put him up to it....
(27-02-2011, 07:15pm)pan Wrote: I want to stand up for Kev here. Yes, what he did may not have been the best choice, but I was involved as well....

I had my spare rims with tyres for sale (better rubber than what Heidi's wheels have) and he offered to buy them to get his bike through the rego check. I owe Kev lots for all the work he's done on my bike and car, so I told him he can have them for now, then sell Heidi's eventully and give me whatever price he got for them...

SO he wasn't totally honest when he said he stuffed up. I put him up to it....

this is totally not your fault pan at no time mate,your offer came up as the project i was putting to gether went up in flames and my busa was comeing up for rego so i made a judjment call which landed me in the shit , this all lands on me mate not you
Fair enough.

Kev's fault!
I say we stone him... Roll
Stop trying to pass the buck Pan, this is CLEARLY all your fault! I've found a random car wheel in my garage while I'm packing (god knows where that came from), I'm coming round to chuck it through the back window of the Volvo.
(27-02-2011, 07:13pm)BJK1 Wrote: I love the Steady! He's a pissa. I'd love to have seen him live. Can't believe he lives in your area Pete. I'm poppin up at easter, I'll pop in and say G'day.

Beau by all means do. He's a very uplifting fellow to be around Chris (Steady) is I can assure you.Trophy Makes even one's most shittiest day feel golden Pi_thumbsup
We are planning to hijack him over to Fraser for a few days ...... bound to be laughs all round