What happened 2 rainbow
So sad but really what did he contribute?
Ok ya not off the hook that easy Bruce ........................ you do not spell 2 like that it's two or unless your going to too you FOOL Knuppel2
Hunh. Has he left?
I guess the embarrassment of accusing an honest family man of being a thief and a looter was enough to make himself scarce.
Wonder if BGW have found another spokesman to spruik their wares?
I'll miss him, he was like a little ray of sunshine on a stormy day.

Lol2 Lol2 Lol2 Lol2 Lol2 Lol2
His profile said it all-a polemicist.

Now sit in the corner and think about what you've done...
Biker
As you say Rod (posted below) so amended post ............. but a few apologies to those owed wouldn't go astray Coolsmiley

Attached Files
.jpg   Rainbow.jpg (Size: 2.66 KB / Downloads: 345)
I realy dont think this sort of thread helps lets all have a Grouphug and move on
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
(24-02-2011, 08:22am)ROD Wrote: I realy dont think this sort of thread helps lets all have a Grouphug and move on

In virtually any large group situation such as on here, it could be reasonably expected that most people will occasionally clash with 1 or 2 others. (Oops, sorry rainbow, "clash with one or two others").
But when 1 (one) person irritates so much that so many are glad to see him/her go, and even go to the point of starting a thread like this, is it the group that has the issues, or the person in question?
(24-02-2011, 07:57am)fasterfaster Wrote: Biker
As you say Rod (posted below) so amended post ............. but a few apologies to those owed wouldn't go astray Coolsmiley

Very true Pete Pi_thumbsup
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
(24-02-2011, 07:57am)fasterfaster Wrote: Biker

you know me pete i`d loved to have caught up in person with him
Has he left us?
No, he is just having a quick holiday for breaking the standards and rules. Nothing unusual, it happens. Some members have had more than one holiday!

There is nothing to see here, this is enough on this topic.
Nuthin wrong with a holidayWtf

Here's ya Rainbow;

...and here's whats at the end of it;

(24-02-2011, 09:43pm)GRUNTMAX Wrote: Nuthin wrong with a holidayWtf

Here's ya Rainbow;

...and here's whats at the end of it;

TrophyClap and no more silly pm's or emails
"If you're going through hell, keep going"